“The Standard Chipotle food, Great Service”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #82 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stopped by here on the way to Phoenix from San Diego. Lots of table space, nice clean bathroom, fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The expectations that I have developed for visits to Chipotle Mexican Grill include: quick service, high quality ingredients, and a enjoyable yet inexpensive meal. The Chipotle in Yuma, AZ has, like other Chipotle locations, lived up to these expectations.

My order was accurately put together almost as quickly as I spoke it. The attendants were patient, attentive, and efficient, even while training a new employee.

Overall, I enjoyed my Chipotle experience in Yuma, AZ. The only negative aspect was that the bell peppers and onions were a tad overcooked. This small hit pales in comparison to all of the things Chipotle does right: providing good service, delicious food, and great value.

I recommend Chipotle for anyone looking for great food at a reasonable price.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!