SpringHill Suites Yuma
  • Breakfast included
US$94
US$88
US$108
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)
US$98
US$120
US$130
US$126
Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma(Yuma)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
ComfortInn
US$49
US$127
All reviewsplaces to eat and shopwet bar with fridgefree breakfast in the morningno exceptionvery nice hotelcracker barreltop floorstay there againroom was clean and comfortablegreat roompool and hot tubfreewaycouchmicrowavepillowsdesertdesk
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I like the Springhill Suites .... usually. I arrived late in the evening and had to wait at the front door because the doorbell didn't seem to work. I had to call to have someone open the door so I could check in. The room was warm - and when I turned on the air it was very noisy. The room is right about ON the highway, because of course one would think it would be OK to give a noisy room to someone arriving close to midnight??

The bed is hard - I could hear everyone around me - the trash truck showed up at 6am outside the window. ARGH!! The front lobby smells funny -- and the breakfast was mostly empty by 8am.

I am paying $134 and my colleague is staying down the street at a much nicer place for $89 that also includes breakfast.

Simply disappointing.

Room Tip: perhaps a quieter room would save this hotel ...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Motrzo
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We have stayed at this hotel in Yuma several times a year for many years and are Marriott Platinum/Gold members. On this last stay, we were given a room on the ground level. I always request a room on the top level. The desk clerk did not want to change our room and told us the reason we were given a ground floor room was because every other room on both 2nd and 3rd floor were occupied by Platinum guests. I found that very hard to believe.
Also, I have noticed the last few times our rooms smell like smoke and the air conditioner does not work well. It makes a lot of noise as it turns on and off all night and smells like it is going to catch on fire..maybe that is why the rooms stink. This used to be a nice hotel but not anymore.
We will be looking for something else in Yuma.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2011

I had a wouncher from Airfare to a fine price. The reception would not accept it, cause the price was low. I had to call the police but they could not tell the staff that they were wrong. I am from Denmark and have no possibilities to follow up. BUT - Be carefull with your visit or use another Hotel. The Hotel are not responding with details about their behaviour. The Hotel have credit card from arrival, so you have no way out.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank hjalni
Reviewed 1 February 2011

My husband and I take an annual trip to Yuma AZ to visit family so we've stayed in a variety of hotels in town. I was redeeming a trip reward and chose this hotel which at the time was the highest priced Yuma property. First room we were given the TV didn't work, so we moved down the hall. The description of the property said it was 'climate controlled' and I thought we would have central air/heat and not have the loud blower near the window next to the bed. Wrong. I set the thermostat at 74 degrees but I don't think it was running accurately. The jet engine loud blower would run constantly to the point that I would get up and switch it off only to wake up to a very hot room and have to turn the unit on again. The mattress was described as a pillow top but the mattress we tried to sleep on was not a pillowtop and not very comfortable. Both my husband and I had a miserable night of sleep. I'd set up the in room coffee maker the night before and in the a.m. it didn't work! Husband had to get coffee at the breakfast area.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisgene
Reviewed 21 December 2010

The room was clean and large, but it was not a suite, in that it was not two separate rooms. $110 for a freeway motel in Yuma was just not worth it. Good breakfast, though, with a waffle maker.

• Stayed: December 2010