Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$88
US$100
US$94
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)
US$93
US$88
US$137
US$120
US$126
US$121
Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma(Yuma)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$103
Priceline
US$125
US$120
All reviewsthrough tripadvisorvisiting yumapool areadeskratesrefrigeratormaintenance
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I checked in late and Brenda had my reservation printed out and waiting as I walked through the door. I simply said my name and my paperwork was at her fingertips. I had my key ready and out the office door heading towards my room within 5min. Brenda was prompt, professional, pleasant, engaging and, foremost, welcoming.
I had a minor problem with the bathroom sink not draining very quickly. I called the office (Brenda answered on the first ring) and I explained that I'd have no problem using a small snake to clear the drain if she had one. She was grateful to be alerted to the issue and said she'd be right there and showed up at my door within 2 min with keys to another room across the hall and even offered to move my stuff over.
I realize that some people might have used this drain issue as an excuse to try to get a free room etc. but Brenda handled it exactly right. She corrected the issue and immediately promised to have the drain cleared first thing in the morning. What a breathe of fresh air in a World that most employees have the "oh, well" attitude. She really is a throwback to a time when quality really means quality.
I checked out late morning and discovered an equally pleasant and engaging employee in Natasha who turned out to support the overall dedication to quality service and make a parting guest want to come back.
Great Job Yuma Cabana! Thank you Brenda & Natasha!

Room Tip: I enjoyed breakfast at the Coco's restaurant directly across the street. Fuel and various other stores are all within a couple of blocks of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We've stayed here several times over the years on our annual visit with my uncle. It's always been and still is a nice clean basic motel equipped with microwave and a small fridge (both a big plus if you're staying more than one night). Nice pool area, but this time all the chairs had a layer of sooty dust on them. We ended up in the same room as last year, the sink was slow to drain THEN, this year it was worse. The maintenance guy was off on Sunday but the lady at the front desk was wonderful and did everything she could to fix it. My mom had a 'non-smoking room' right next to us that reeked of smoke...the put an ionizer in there the 2nd day that took car of the problem, but why didn't the maid catch this to begin with? They used to have a nice covered smokers area with couches and tables where my cousin and I could smoke a cigar at the end of the day but they did away with that, too. I think we'll be looking for something else next year...Still a decent place to stay for one night, all of the staff is awesome, but the motel is not like it used to be.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have stayed at this motel several times a year. It is a break in our trips to Mexico. There has been some changes, but nothing major. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was very clean with a tv, microwave, and a refrigerator. A big plus for us is excellent lighting for reading in bed.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are pleasant, but there are fewer parking spaces.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have always stayed at this motel because of the value and staff, but our last trip in April of 2013 changed all that. We understand it was sold last year, and the new owners do not take the care that the previous owners did. We were very disappointed and will no longer stay here. The room smelled awful, and nothing looked fresh or clean. Sorry but I think it is a matter of time before it has no more business. The sad thing is we have been staying here for the last 40 years. Time to move on..

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We spent 3 nights here in July (103-117 degrees daytime). For $39 plus tax/night we got a clean, basic room, with very good air conditioning, microwave & fridge. Comfortable bed with 4 pillows (another reviewer said only 2 when they visited). Our room had a desk, chair and even a recliner. Nice over-sized shower, no tub. There is a pool, which we did not use. Continental breakfast included oatmeal, cereal, milk, juices, good muffins, pastries, coffee. Friendly, helpful staff. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple