Yuma, AZ is usually where we stop if going to/from CA from southern AZ. After many hours' driving in desert or switchback setting, it's nice to have a good hotel to rest up. Location is central, near mall but entrance is easy to miss; best google or call to get directions from whichever way you're approaching the property the first time.
This is a newer place but also well kept & their breakfast is better than at most of the Hamptons where we stayed in past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma hotel is located at the intersection of Highway 95 and I-8, in one of the most scenic parts of the area. Enjoy friendly service and comfy accommodations, free breakfast daily and free in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma Hotel Yuma
- Hampton Inn And Suites Yuma
- Hampton Inn Yuma
- Hampton Inn Hotel Yuma
- Yuma Hampton Inn