“Best Place in Yuma!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed here one night with my wife and 4 yr old daughter and loved it! Very clean and spacious.One of the biggest issues I have with hotels is the cleanliness of carpet. Having a 4yr old crawling around on the floor makes you appreciate a well-kept room. The staff was also some of the best I have encountered in all my travels. Breakfast was good and the location is excellent for all dining and shopping needs. With all of the new hotels to choose from in Yuma, this Hampton makes the decision a no-brainer!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed a night on our way to San Diego. Very worth it. We were debating driving through but glad we stayed the night. Beds were very comfortable which is the most important aspect, and the rooms were clean. The breakfast in the morning was a good way to start the day, and the location is good next to their mall for shopping and restaurants. Staff was nice at checkin and at breakfast. Overall, a very satisfying stay.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Everything was clean, the bed was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. TONS of places to eat nearby. The hot tub and pool are outside.

Issue #1- it's a bit of a puzzle getting in to the facility. I thought I had missed the entrance andrwas about to make a u-turn in the driveway of a neighboring hotel when I realized the same driveway connected to the Hampton lot, but on the back side of the the building. I figured it had to connect somehow, so I pulled in. The entry sign is not easy to see and is only accessible if you are going toward the freeway on E 16th (US 95). But obviously most people will have just exsited the freeway and will be going away from it.

Issue #2 - I stay in a good many Hampton Inns and I have never seen a tip jar in the breakfast area...until now.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Rich-in-MO
Reviewed 6 July 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel last month. we found it very clean and well appointed. As a Gold member of HHonors, we were upgraded to a suite. ( this always helps) All the staff members were very helpful and polite. The outside pool area was clean and well equiped.Breakfast was above average.

Room Tip: I always ask in advance,usually online, for a nice quiet room,away from elevators, ice making and ve...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wyvernattack
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Clean facility, friendly staff and excellent location.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We recently stayed in Hampton Inn in Yuma AZ it was excellent extremly clean and very helpful staff!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. This is a very nice property, that appeared almost new. Pleasant staff, clean modern room with a very comfortable bed. The included breakfast had a good variety including fruit, waffles, yogurt, cereal, etc. All of the above is what I expect at a Hampton and I was not disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple