Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma
  • Breakfast included
US$94
US$88
US$108
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)
US$98
US$103
US$130
US$126
Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma(Yuma)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
ComfortInn
US$49
US$126
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastlots of restaurantsoatmealroom was cleanfresh fruitshopping mallnice hotelhotel is locatedgreat place to staythe hotel staffvery nice staywould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areahotel roombusiness tripeasy access
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We had to come to Yuma not knowing how long we would be due to a family emergency. The clerk that checked us in reassured it was ok and just keep them posted as how long we would need our room. The staff was great and very friendly. The hotel was very clean. They made our trip to Yuma much more pleasant. Loved the location which is near restaurants and shopping. Everything was close that we needed. AWESOME STAY

Room Tip: Has a clean workout room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed at the Yuma Hampton Inn for 6 nights in December 2012. This is a typical Hampton Inn and had the usual helpful service and clean rooms. I chose this hotel because it was near the Yuma Mall and the associated usual dining options near by for variety and convenience. Makes it easy when spending long hours at work each day to have every thing possible needed very near the hotel. I will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

The Hampton Inn in Yuma, Arizona is a well designed, conveniently located, clean, well apportioned, and overall enjoyable lodging option for transient and long-term guests.

Some fellows of mine and I spent a few days in the Yuma area on a business trip and settled on the Hampton Inn due to its familiarity (and inclusion in the Hilton Honors program).

If you decide to stay here, you can expect clean rooms, knowledgeable staff members, complementary breakfast, and an environment conducive to relaxation.

The Inn is appropriately located next to a major shopping hub and is within walking distance to a local theater. The Yuma International Airport is less than 10 minutes away.

I have to mention what I believe to be the one oversight in the hotel's apportionment: there is only one washing machine and dryer for the entire establishment. This was inconvenient and annoying as several guests had to wait in line on several occasions.

Aside from the above negative detail, I think that you will find your stay at the Hampton Inn in Yuma, Arizona to be excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed at this Hampton inn on 9/17/13. The management staff was very friendly and helpful, I have stay in Arizona before and even wanted to keep driving because I have had bad experience with the rudeness of people and staff, however the staff here was great. The rooms were clean, comfortable beds, great breakfast, the young gentleman in the breakfast area was very friendly and courteous. The pools was nice and clean. I guess I will give Arizona a second chance, thank you Hampton Inn for providing great service .

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Love this hotel. Very convenient and the Team Members are top notch. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have never been disappointed. The rooms are very clean, the breakfast is terrific, and I thoroughly enjoy the team.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton