“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed one night in November while I was in town for work. It was a wonderful experience. The hotel is located next to an outdoor plaza mall and lots of restaurants. The decor is nice and clean and comfortable. The staff very professional. I really liked the pillows and comforter and mattress -- best I've seen in a hotel room. Breakfast starts really early in the morning (I think it was 5?), so I actually got to eat before I left, which was nice. I usually don't get to eat because my work projects has me checking out very early. The only weird thing that happened is that I asked for the State rate being an employee with a State University, but the staff member mentioned that he would give me the deal this "one time" because the deal was meant for "federal employees." This didn't make much sense to me and I had never heard of that before ... wouldn't it then be called a "federal rate" rather than the "state rate"? I hope that gets cleared up because I hope to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Yuma Hotel was very clean and quiet ,service staff was very friendly and helpful . They offer A wonderful spread for breakfast... Rooms spacious and cozy . my Family and I would definitely stay at this Hotel again .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Mesa, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Hotel room was clean. Check in process was quick. Check out process was also quick. Hot breakfast was not ready until approx 6:20. Located very near shopping area and close to work location. Will likely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Kent, United States
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Hotel staff went out of their way to make sure my stay was good. Batteries in my TV remote needed replaced - the problem was fixed immediately, and the next morning I had a personalized apology note slid under my door. I was very impressed with them my entire stay!

Spring Lake, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Looking for a hotel last minute due to Military orders was a heart ache but even the booking of this Hotel was great. they accomodated my needs and were able to give me the government rate. My one month stay was eased in Yuma due to the free breakfast and the ammenities at the hotel. The staff went out of their way to help me find local businesses that would assist me during my stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Yuma, AZ.

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband comes to Yuma almost weekly for work. We always stay at the Hampton Inn. The rooms are always clean and are spacious. The staff is extraordinary. They are friendly and helpful. We are usually there 3-4 days every week and the breakfasts are good and there is a wide variety from day to day. We feel welcome and right at home!

El Paso, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This hotel is really great. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is friendly. The free breakfast is really good and I plan to stay there every time I go to Yuma, AZ. The hotel is located waling distance from shopping and many resturanuts. The location is perfect.