“Nicely Done”

Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Every part of the experience with my recent stay at Hampton was excellent. The room was clean and nicely furnished with furnishing that were exactly where I needed them. It was very comfortable and spacious. I was greeted with a warm friendly smile and each interaction with staff was similar and pleasant. Everything was nicely done.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 December 2013

My wife and I and the dogs were in town for the dog show. It is wonderful that the property waived the dog fee for participants of the dog show. All of the staff were wonderful. The room was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was good.We will definitely stay at this property again when we return to Yuma. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We had a wonderful stay. Didn't need to think about a thing. Everything was anticipated and available; From the reception to breakfast in the morning. From parking to air conditioning - everything was excellent. We were able to enjoy ourselves and not worry about a thing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Good Hotel overall, clean, comfortable and good service. It is well located near a big mall and the freeway. Good Hotel overall, clean, comfortable and good service. It is well located near a big mall and the freeway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Super clean, spacious, and comfortable. Very nice staff--attentive and welcoming. Very conveniently located adjacent to an attractive shopping area with a large cineplex and many restaurants. Free delicious breakfast and they put out cookies and lemonade at night. We enjoy the clean pool and hot tub. The other guests have been friendly. All in all, a great place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed one night in November while I was in town for work. It was a wonderful experience. The hotel is located next to an outdoor plaza mall and lots of restaurants. The decor is nice and clean and comfortable. The staff very professional. I really liked the pillows and comforter and mattress -- best I've seen in a hotel room. Breakfast starts really early in the morning (I think it was 5?), so I actually got to eat before I left, which was nice. I usually don't get to eat because my work projects has me checking out very early. The only weird thing that happened is that I asked for the State rate being an employee with a State University, but the staff member mentioned that he would give me the deal this "one time" because the deal was meant for "federal employees." This didn't make much sense to me and I had never heard of that before ... wouldn't it then be called a "federal rate" rather than the "state rate"? I hope that gets cleared up because I hope to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Yuma Hotel was very clean and quiet ,service staff was very friendly and helpful . They offer A wonderful spread for breakfast... Rooms spacious and cozy . my Family and I would definitely stay at this Hotel again .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family