Candlewood Suites Yuma
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$107
Radisson
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)
US$98
US$129
US$126
US$126
US$115
GardenInn.com
US$120
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma(Yuma)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
ComfortInn
US$49
US$94
Priceline
All reviewsfree dinnerihg memberone nightthe holiday innfront deskhotel is greatstayed for nightscoffee makerkitchenettelaundrywasheramenitieswalmartpropertiesfurniturefreeway
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I had to come to Yuma for work and stayed for 3 nights. My first room had a broken A/C blowing cool air, which does not cut it in the desert. The front staff person promptly switched me to a near room. To me that is the definition of customer service. The room is a nice studio with a full kitchen, a desk and a comfy bed. On my first night they had a free dinner hosted by the hotel. The only downside is there in not a free breakfast. However they have a mini "market" which is an easy way to grab something quick to eat or drink. If I need to go back to Yuma I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This hotel is nice new as peaceful. And all of the staffs a very courteous. There are free dinners on Monday night and Thursday night with sodas, beers but no wine. In the back of the hotel they are fields that are used growing different type of crops so there are no noise to keep you awake at night or railroads trains.

Room Tip: Pick the top floor if the hotel is busy like all new hotels it is constructed with wood floor joists between each floors. You might hear people walking above you.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I like the hotel. Friendly staff, good service...Except they did not honor my request for a top floor room. I am a light sleeper, and having heavy-footed people above me keeps me awake at night. That happened this time, so I didn't sleep well. As a frequent guest, with my room preference specifically stated in my reservtion, I expected better.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My company put me up in this hotel for 45 consecutive days. The staff was friendly and professional, especially Lisa. The Manager hosted a dinner twice weekly. They always had a basket of fresh cookies in the lobby. The laundry was a nice edition. I was immediately enrolled in the PriorityClub points program. The once weekly maid service was actually a good idea, I knew each week when the room would be cleaned, and would make myself scarce. Don't waste any time looking for a hotel, because this is the place to stay while you endure Yuma. The only thing they're missing is a bar.

Room Tip: Try to get an even numbered room, facing the Lettuce fields. It's much more quiet than the odd numbered side, which faces a moderately busy highway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sc0tt513
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stayed here on the way to Los Angeles from Tucson and used PriorityClub points. This property is a gem! Right away, the woman behind the desk was so courteous, friendly, and helpful. And it didn't matter that we were on points. She told us they welcomed our business! It is so rare these days to find properties doing what they should - invest in the main customer touch point: the front desk.

The room was just great - and had all the amenities you could want - full large refrigerator, microwave, brand new HD TV and DVD PLayer. They even have a host of videos you can rent for free (3 per night if you want). There is a workout room, laundry facilities that are like new, and back patio BBQ facilities. We had a room facing north, which gave a very nice view to the green fields.

The only issue was that all night, there was a horrible loud hum in the wall behind the bed - like an electrical motor/transformer. Even earplugs didn't help. Didn't have a good nights sleep. Maybe it was just this room.

The fantastic staff and nice amenties however made up for this annoyance.

Room Tip: Get a room on top floor facing north. Check for electrical noise in wall behind bed. If so, then ask to change.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple