Yuma Airport Inn
Hotels.com
US$165
US$159
GardenInn.com
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)
US$109
ComfortInn
US$127
US$116
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2012

This property is not up the Quality Inn standards. I checked out after the first night and mpved to the COmfort Inn for $5 more a night.
The rooms do not look like they have been updated since the 60s, the bathroom could use a major refresh, and the breakfast offerings were terrible. It iwas in their "restaurant" the Dunes...it was in a far corner and looked unappealing. Terrible.
My other reason for moving was their was no internet signal. According to the staff they think it is the Marine Base a mile away that interferes. They have a boosters available, maybe, since most guests take one there may not be one available. The only place I got a signal was in the lobby.
The staff was very helpful and nice, which is a plus...and it is close to the airport (about 1 mile). Other than that there is nothing to recommend about this hotel. There are better options.

Room Tip: Internet maybe be better loser to lobby with a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I was in Yuma for 2 days before my bf deployed.The staff are so friendly. Made friends with them. Very nice and clean rooms. Not to mention the super comfy king size bed. Super close to the air port and base.Great night life downstairs. I enjoyed my stay and highly recommend them. See ya'll again in April!! =)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shiin
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Was in Yuma for 2 weeks working at the marine base. The hotel was very nice. Clean rooms and a great staff. It was convient to the airport and base. The hotel also offered a free breakfast bar. Great food. Will definately be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank randyl300
Reviewed 2 September 2011

All I can say is WOW. I travel all over the U.S. for business and this has been the first time I have been compelled to write a review. I came across this hotel because I was working in CA and it just happened to be Dove Hunting Season. All the local hotels were booked solid. This hotel managed to make room for my coworker and I and were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were cleaned and well maintained, the bed was comfortable and linens were clean and crisp, and the maintenance personnel was on-site and quick to remedy any problems. The breakfast was great and the grounds were well maintained. I had a slight issue picking up the wifi signal. I called the front desk and they provided me with a device to connect to the internet, free of charge. I was never bothered by other guests and even though we checked out late, we were never bothered or rushed to vacate our rooms. If I happen to come across this area again I will definitely visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Elortt
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We had car troubles outside of Yuma and was towed to a near by Pep Boys (another nightmare). We walked to the Quality Inn. The lobby was stinky and nasty but we were stuck and exhasted. We got a room and it was passable. We ended up having to stay another night as we needed to take our car to the Ford Dealer. At 1pm we heard rumbling and droning that vibrated the walls. We finally opened the door and heard Rock Concert level music. We walked to the pool. Seems they have a pool party every Sunday. Picture a ethnic band with 10 drums on amplifiers. We went to the front lobby to complain the maintenance man was there with fingers in his ears. We could hardly hear each other talking. We told him we were checking out and not to charge us. Guess what? We are having to do a charge back as they hit our credit card anyway.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple