Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,103 results
All reviewshappy hoursocial hourfree drinksbest westernsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyliving roomhot breakfastdental workwafflesgreat place to staypotatoesshopping and restaurantslos algodonessan diegopjsalexis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 8 nights while having dental work done across the border in Los Algodones.

The rooms have been redone and are very nice. The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows nice and fat. There was a huge flat-screen TV at the foot of the bed mounted to the wall. It was quiet and my room overlooked the pool. The staff were friendly, although most spoke Spanish which I don't but they were very helpful. The only drawback for me was that there is only one ice machine - behind the poolside restaurant - and it was a long walk with a very sore mouth and a bit doddery on drugs. It would have been great to have one on each floor (I was on the second floor).

Free breakfast each morning was great, as was the two free drinks at happy hour.

I started my stay at the Howard Johnson's in Yuma and was appalled at the room so made the switch to here and, at $10 extra a night, was WELL WORTH it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Sales Coordinat... C, Director of Sales at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Thank you for your comments!! We appreciate the feedback and are thrilled you and your son enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Yuma!!

Reviewed 21 May 2011

I've stayed at this hotel before for work, and it is a great experience. This would be a good place for a family vacation or romantic getaway. The heated outdoor pool and patio area are very nice, and having a bar/restaurant on premises is a big plus. Great free breakfast (I wish it opened earlier though). It has its downfalls, rooms are kind of noisy, and there are cleaner places, but it's better than most hotels.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Thank You for your review regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus InnSuites Yuma. We truly appreciate all comments so we may improve on our services.

Reviewed 24 March 2011

Second stay at this hotel in about a year. Some improvements in accommodations (e.g., light-blocking drapes) seem to have been been made since last summer. The facilities have much to recommend them, including the pool and the excellent complimentary breakfast. We did have an issue with no TV remote in the room ("Are you sure you can't find it?" we were asked). Though this is a minor detail, it took more than one request and several hours for the staff to attend to it, with no intervening communication. Once we received a remote with batteries, we could not get it to work despite following the instructions repeatedly. When compared to a competing hotel we'd stayed in in Yuma several days before, the service was not nearly as welcoming and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2011

This Best Western has a complete facelift and the details are appreciated. New, comfortable mattresses, tasteful decor, flat-panel TV, swing-arm mirror (finally, I can see the back of my hair when styling it!), microwave and small fridge. The hairdryer is good and hot. Bottled water every day. The breakfast offers great variety: cereal, yogurt, juice, fresh fruit, several kinds of bread and muffins, and hot items including sausage, hashed browns, eggs, and make-your-own waffle. And very good coffee. They offered happy hour drinks and appetizers but we were not there to try it.

The problems we had were a result of weather (internet interruptions), and the recent boiler upgrade, which clogged the hot water lines. We reported this 3 times, and finally asked a maintenance man who was working on the room next door for help. He was friendly and capable, and fixed the problem immediately. The maid would leave a differing number of towels each day, several times just one handtowel and washcloth.

Be sure to join the Gold Crown membership, which gives you little perks and the points do add up. Overall, I believe Best Western is trying very hard to provide a good experience at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2011

I love that bed. I took the little laminated card that tells about the Sleep Perfect Cloud Supreme whatever it's called bed. I so want to order one of those for home! That was amazingly comfortable. We loved everything else about the hotel, too. The complimentary happy hour drinks and hors d'oeuvres (delish rolled tacos) and then full, hot breakfast (waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, eggs and biscuits then also cereals and fruits), beautiful pool area, everything we'd want in the room suite...I have no idea how they can provide that much for such a reasonable price (we paid about $85/night). One little bummer was that the coffee pot, phone and clock didn't work. We notified them after the 1st night and it wasn't fixed for our 2nd night. Oh, well, enjoyed being there!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple