Owners are trying but rooms are extremely old, many stairs everywhere. No close parking. Hotel built on many levels with many twists and turns. PJs grill is dirty. Breakfast was decent. Staff are lovely and lobby is well done but the rooms (and we had a suite) are awful. The bathrooms are down the hall, so you have to get out of bed, walk to the bathroom, then come back to the bedroom to wash your hands in the sink. The kitchen is an old plywood counter with old pots and pans and dishes and utensils laying on the wood. The cook top is a 1960's well used electric version. The microwave and coffee maker are plugged into the same extension cord. The furniture is old and dusty. The bedroom was nicely redone but with very, very inexpensive furniture, linens very thin. The TVs were new and great. This is definitely NOT a PLUS property. We would not recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business, leisure and government travel, we set a new standard among Yuma hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Yuma all within walking distance of Yuma Palms Mall with shops, restaurants, and theaters. Minutes to Colorado River, YPG & casinos. Suite luxury for less with Cloud 9 beds & bedding and free: airport shuttle, hot full breakfast, WiFi, evening social hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel Yuma
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Yuma
- Yuma Best Western