“We loved our stay!”

Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had read some highly critical reviews and was concerned but we found the hotel to be great! The price you pay for what you get is excellent. One person complained about the refrigerator being in the bedroom. We were not paying for a suite and at least we had a refrigerator. Another person complained about the wall paper. The wall paper was fine, maybe one seam was not perfect.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

The staff and I thank you so much for your time to answer the survey and rate us. We hope that every time you come back, we hope you will stay here and enjoy our free beer and wine again!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Total excellence in all areas. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. There is a heated pool, a spa, breakfast, and a happy hour. Yuma, Arizona is a great place to visit, and the Inn Suites is the best place to stay while doing so.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

What a nice response and we certainly appreciate you taking the time to comment on TripAdvisor for us. I hope that this will be the first of many stays for you here in Yuma.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Friendly staff, nice rooms, and a good value. Also, conveniently located near I-8, shopping, and good restaurants. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice hotel. I didn't have a chance to take advantage of the pool or continental breakfast during this visit but hope to in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay here and found our hotel to your liking. It is our intent to work hard and take care of our guests and property. If you ever need assistance, please let us know right away.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at Innsuites and found it pretty nice for the price I paid.
The front desk staff was fantastic, the complimentary breakfast was very good, and the happy hour decent.
There were issues I had with the room though. There was only one remote for two TV's and the maintenance man said that he could not find another one that worked, that had me scratching my head.
The second issue was our room key stopped working twice during my stay and I got tired of going back to front desk.
If I received the same rate I would return to this hotel, if not, I will shop around.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Tom H

We really appreciate your comments and thank you for staying with us. We are working very hard to make big changes here and appreciate our guests very much. Come back soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was a very nice property to stay with. I travel alot and this was refreshing. Its a huge property but run well. Clean, Comfy, Professional, Quiet, Reasonable....all the things I expect and look for while traveling on the road. I would recommend highly. Breakfast has something for everyone...watching what you eat - there is something for you. Not watching to closely...there are goodies for you too. Nutritional, Healthy and yummy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

So nice to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at the hotel. We really appreciate hearing that our guests find the property so relaxing and of course being in such a prime location really helps. I hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Of the 4 motels in Yuma that I have experienced I would choose The Best Western even though they were under renovations and I found the room size a little small. These were minimized by the comfort of the bed, good internet with ease of use, friendliness of staff, breakfast, social hour, location and of course price. The value for the dollar that I paid was excellent. Value over Comfort Inn was price and friendliness of staff. Value over Microtel is size of room and friendliness of staff. Value over Ramada was condition, cleanliness and location. Thank you for taking the time to ask my opinion. Ilook forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your experience here in Yuma. I hope you will return and stay again and see all the amazing changes we are making here.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We are a retired couple and had to travel to Yuma,Az and decided to try BWinnsuites for the first time and were we surprised with the hotel. Very nice room for the price, clean and the extras, free happy hour and free FULL breakfast, If we go back to Yuma, this is where we will stay. Being in the large mall area is a also a plus.

Hans & Billie K

Room Tip: We asked to be away from the freeway but don't know if the noise would be a problem.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

We are thrilled that you found us here in Yuma and had such a delightful stay. I hope that in the future you will come back and stay again and see more of the sights and our hotel updates.