Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great Deal”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Came 2 Yuma 4 my husband's eye surgery. Great rate, very nice suite! Free hot breakfast, one free drink @ happy hr, quiet even though the hotel was pretty full, nicely landscaped, food & shopping w/in a mile. Right by highway 95 & the 8 but heard no traffic. Friendly staff. We didn't receive any welcome package as other people mentioned. The bed was a little hard my personal liking but overall, excellent room & rate. We'd stay again

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Thank you so much for the response and it great to hear all the positive comments and that you will come back soon and stay and see the continued changes. If you ever need anything please call me or email me directly at 928 783-8341/cgibel@innsuites.com.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Finnish first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had an unexpected family emergency come up that necessitated driving to California at the last minute. Due to the lateness of my start on my drive, I needed to stay over night in Yuma. I was quickly able to book a room at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised with the helpful, friendly staff and quality of the recently renovated room, along with a nice amount of free amenities such as a full hot breakfast and free internet. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a good value for your dollar.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Wow, good to see you had such a great time here. We really love our guests and any feedback you have we really do appreciate! On your next trip to Yuma, we want to see you again. If you ever need me please email or call me at 928-783-8341 or cgibel@innsuites.com
Ohio, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife and I stayed for 2-1/2 mounts. Never left enough toilet paper / Maid service was not up to par / did not have mail notification when mail came to the hotel. Internet service was bad. The pool turned green during our stay Toilet paper / Maid service was not up to par. did not have mail notification when mail came to the hotel. My wife and I stayed for 2-1/2 mounts. Internet service was bad and DSL had a problem which turned out to be a broken wire from a carpet staple. This took four weeks to be repaired

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Harold A
I am so sorry about the lack of toliet paper. I have spoken to the staff and will make every effort to bring better, faster service to our guests. Please come back and have a restful stay and you can always reach me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341 and I will be more than happy to assist you.
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Last November I stayed at the Coronado BW and it was great. This trip, I tried out the "Mall" BW.
The Mall BW is also great. The computer was down when I arrived, but the front desk handled the "paperwork" efficiently and gave me a welcome package! The room was very modern, breakfast was great. I understand the "happy hour" is OK, but I didn't have time to check it out.
Now I am conflicted about which BW to stay at the next time I visit Yuma. Note: the $60+per nite fee was far better than the $160 per nite fee I spent the next two nights while at the Grand Canyon.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you so very much for the kind comments and you must come back and have a drink and some food in our cafe. We are making huge changes here and hope all of our guests will know that we are committed to superior service. I am so jealous of the Cayman vacation!!!!
Menifee, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stay in a lot of Best Westerns, and this is one of their best kept secrets. We paid $70.00 a night (tax included), for a king room. We found it clean, comfy and moderately updated in decor. There was a wet bar, excellent shower and tub, and flat panel TV. Wi-Fi worked really great. They also serve a full hot breakfast (eggs and bacon), and a happy hour with two free glasses of beer and wine and live entertainment. Working pool and spa. It's located right next to the mall with dozens of restaurants and close to the freeway but shielded from the noise. You can find cheaper places, but I think the full breakfast and free alcohol really adds to the value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for your stay and we hope that you will be back again soon. We are renovating a lot of the hotel to make some great new things happen here.
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were staying in room 165, the room was clean, the pool - whirlpool but it was worth the cleanup. It is nice to have room for the possibility of using whirlpool, but the technology is noisy ventilation. That night still buzzing fan. So who is looking for quiet at night suggest a different room. Restaurant for breakfast is very small for the number of people and it was not clear at the time of our visit. On the tables clutter, Mrs. complement missed meal and clean tables. There is room for improvement.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for posting your comments and the banquet room is open adjacent to the courtyard for the overflow of guests but the attendant should have directed you. I apologize for this and apparently we were not on our game with clearing tables and assisting our guests. I am sorry for this and assure you that I will speak to the staff. I hope you will come back and try us again. We are making big changes here and making many renovations that will be of great help to our guests.
Phoenix
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Overall this was a good property. We stayed in one of the larger rooms even though we did not utilize the kitchenette, it felt very cozy. The pool area could use a revamp and the pool needs to be cleaned. The breakfast was actually good. I have not had sausage that good in awhile..and they had hot tater tots...how fun!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for your comments. We love hearing back from our guests and really appreciate you staying here with us. Come back and swim and enjoy the mall and our cafe. We would love to have you back.