“Best Best Western in Arizona” 5 of 5 bubbles

Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersBronze level
Solomon, United States
“Best Best Western in Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Excellent property, room and staff. Property and Room were beautiful. Room was relaxing and comfortable. Breakfast is very good. Staff is welcoming and helpful. Room is quite, you don't hear the outside noise or people in other rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
On behalf of the staff and management, we thank you for posting your wonderful experience here at InnSuites Yuma Mall. We have certainly been busy updating the hotel and making big changes for our guests. I hope that you will refer us to others and come back and stay again very soon. I am always available to be reached by cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Irving, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is one of the very best hotels I have ever stayed in. Wasn't overly impressed with Yuma, too hot, but would actually go back to stay in this hotel. Everything from the helpful staff to beautiful setting and amenities are first class.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Leatrice H
A big thank you for the post and the lovely comments about the property. We are diligent about working hard to make this place what every guest wants. I hope that you will continue to come here and stay with us every time you come to Yuma. If you need me for assistance, contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have stayed at this property many times over the last several years and therefore, have followed it through its renovations. It is a very nice, well maintained, nicely decorated hotel. There is a very nice small pool, along with a small cafe for a hot breakfast and happy hour. Outside the cafe, is a seating area with tables, chairs and couches, as well as a fire pit. Also, it is nicely landscaped. This is our go to place in the Yuma area. You can't go wrong.

1 Thank MaryLou777
Thank you very much for noticing all the changes and renovations on the property. We are just beginning!!! Our staff is so excited to see all the new improvements and are thrilled that guests are happy too. Come back soon and if you ever need assistance, please contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here for my birthday weekend and it was a wonderful place to stay. It was clean and updated not like some of the other hotels that I stayed previously. It was nice to know that the hotel pictures looked the same in real life. The staff was extremely nice and really made my three night stay incredible. The room that I stayed in was really nice and I liked that they had new appliances and the granite counter tops were ideal. I would highly recommend my friends and family to stay here, and next time I am in Yuma I will be staying here again!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 404 which was a presidential suite and it was one of remodeled ones and my jaw drop...
Green Features: The staff here was really great, they helped me whenever I had questions and also advised me on some great places to see while I was in Yuma. They did it great job and I was extremely pleased with the staff and they really made my trip worth while.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
What a nice response you posted on the site. We are all dedicated to serving the guests and making many changes to the hotel for your comfort. Being so close to the mall for shopping and downtown and the casinos makes our hotel a great fit for visitors. If you ever need anything, contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341. See you again here in Yuma soon.
La Crete, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel was all we hoped for, especially for the price we paid! The rooms weren't huge but very adequate, the breakfast was very good and we had great service! The hotel was in a really good location for us; close to shopping, great restaurants and nice area to walk around in in the evenings. We'll be back!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

The staff and I appreciate your comments and the time you took to post on TripAdvisor. We have been working very hard to make some big changes here and love to see the responses from our guests and the hotel and the service. If you ever need anything, contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341. Thank you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

On top of a great rate on my room I took advantage of the social hour and complimentary breakfast. An unexpected trip that was going to dent in my pocket book turned out to be a pleasurable stay and really inexpensive. I'd recommend this hotel to any traveler...business or pleasure. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by, too. All within walking distance. Can't beat it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

How nice to see that you had such a lovely time here at the hotel. Because of our location and amenities with the free hot breakfast, happy hour drinks, and comfortable beds, we want all of our guests to have this kind of experience. Hope to see you back here at InnSuites very soon and if you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call me at the hotel 928-783-8341. Thank you again.
Surprise, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stay here every 3 to 4 months. The staff is great. Over a few years the rooms started to get a bit worn - not bad, just a bit. This stay it was a newly renovated room - very nice. Good price as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
The staff and I thank your very much for your comments and the time that you took to post them on the site. We have been working overtime to make big changes here in the hotel so that you will come back and have an excellent stay. If you ever need assistance I will be happy to help you by call me at 928-783-8341 or email me cgibel@innsuites.com