Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
snowmass
“Third stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great service.
Large clean rooms, Refrigerator, freezer & and microwave. Nice Cont. breakfast.
And very helpful & friendly well trained staff.
I was extensive dental work done in Los Algodonies So this hotel works perfect!
14 palms movie theater close by so I could chill out with a movie. Or could shop at any of the mall stores.
Target is close by and has grocery's so I could buy soft foods to microwave and ice cream to sooth the savage tooth.

Room Tip: First floor gets a lot of shade. and rooms facing tennis courts are very quite
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
It is very nice to see that you are a return guest and love the hotel. As you know it's been a work in progress and we are making big strides in service and product here. I hope you will continue to return and if you need to reach me, contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341. See you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Green Cove Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Our last visit to Yuma we stayed at the Best Wester Coronado, see my review "My Dilemma March 1 2014". This time Yuma was having a festival and the Coronado was approximately $22.00 higher for the same accommodations. We decided to try this hotel once again. Our last stay here was in January 2007, prior to that we stayed here when visiting Yuma. But each stay found this place circling the drain. The checkin staff was rude, and the rooms and grounds were dirty. The patio furniture looked like it came from a second hand thrift store. Breakfast was better off avoided. This place was a dump, and we stopped coming here. This time the checkin was friendly and helpful and everything looked up scaled and clean. Our thoughts were, "you've come a long way baby". As a diamond member, we were given an upgrade. The suite had a fully equipped kitchen, including a stove, refrigerator, micro wave oven, silverware and pots and pans. A separate room with TV, Sofa and desk. The bedroom had a very comfortable King size bed and TV. The bathroom included a jacuzzi tub and shower. Everything was very clean. Social time starts at 5 PM for an hour and a half and it includes 2 glasses of wine, popcorn and pretzels. It is held in the same building they serve breakfast. Inside there is a counter, and a few tables. Outside is a patio with tables and an extended red sofa. There is another patio overlooking the pool. You can also purchase additional food items, fish & chips etc until 10PM at very reasonable prices. Breakfast included yogurt, eggs, breakfast meat, fruit, juices, coffee and pastry. They kept it replenished. Our room was very quiet and comfortable. We had a chance to see a regular room, it did not have all of the frills, but it was just as comfortable. Both hotels have a lot to offer, but in our opinion, the social hour and self service choices at breakfast, give this hotel an edge for extended stays. We were told they have a new general manager, I hope she can maintain this level of excellence.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank SoonFung
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
WOW! I am so very happy that you noticed all the changes we are making. I am the new manager and I am very dedicated to making big changes here at the hotel. As a native Yuman, I feel very attached to the property and with my staff, we are all working to better every guest experience. Service is our priority and having a relaxing stay in a comfortable room is paramount. If you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Solomon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Excellent property, room and staff. Property and Room were beautiful. Room was relaxing and comfortable. Breakfast is very good. Staff is welcoming and helpful. Room is quite, you don't hear the outside noise or people in other rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of the staff and management, we thank you for posting your wonderful experience here at InnSuites Yuma Mall. We have certainly been busy updating the hotel and making big changes for our guests. I hope that you will refer us to others and come back and stay again very soon. I am always available to be reached by cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Irving, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is one of the very best hotels I have ever stayed in. Wasn't overly impressed with Yuma, too hot, but would actually go back to stay in this hotel. Everything from the helpful staff to beautiful setting and amenities are first class.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Leatrice H
A big thank you for the post and the lovely comments about the property. We are diligent about working hard to make this place what every guest wants. I hope that you will continue to come here and stay with us every time you come to Yuma. If you need me for assistance, contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have stayed at this property many times over the last several years and therefore, have followed it through its renovations. It is a very nice, well maintained, nicely decorated hotel. There is a very nice small pool, along with a small cafe for a hot breakfast and happy hour. Outside the cafe, is a seating area with tables, chairs and couches, as well as a fire pit. Also, it is nicely landscaped. This is our go to place in the Yuma area. You can't go wrong.

1 Thank MaryLou777
Thank you very much for noticing all the changes and renovations on the property. We are just beginning!!! Our staff is so excited to see all the new improvements and are thrilled that guests are happy too. Come back soon and if you ever need assistance, please contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here for my birthday weekend and it was a wonderful place to stay. It was clean and updated not like some of the other hotels that I stayed previously. It was nice to know that the hotel pictures looked the same in real life. The staff was extremely nice and really made my three night stay incredible. The room that I stayed in was really nice and I liked that they had new appliances and the granite counter tops were ideal. I would highly recommend my friends and family to stay here, and next time I am in Yuma I will be staying here again!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 404 which was a presidential suite and it was one of remodeled ones and my jaw drop...
Green Features: The staff here was really great, they helped me whenever I had questions and also advised me on some great places to see while I was in Yuma. They did it great job and I was extremely pleased with the staff and they really made my trip worth while.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
What a nice response you posted on the site. We are all dedicated to serving the guests and making many changes to the hotel for your comfort. Being so close to the mall for shopping and downtown and the casinos makes our hotel a great fit for visitors. If you ever need anything, contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341. See you again here in Yuma soon.
La Crete, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel was all we hoped for, especially for the price we paid! The rooms weren't huge but very adequate, the breakfast was very good and we had great service! The hotel was in a really good location for us; close to shopping, great restaurants and nice area to walk around in in the evenings. We'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

The staff and I appreciate your comments and the time you took to post on TripAdvisor. We have been working very hard to make some big changes here and love to see the responses from our guests and the hotel and the service. If you ever need anything, contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341. Thank you again.