Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersBronze level
Sierra Vista
“Good value”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The property is centrally located next to the mall for shopping and dining. The staff was very helpful. A great value for the business trip I was on. The breakfast had a good selection. the room was nicely furnished but did need a few touch ups.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
We are happy to hear you had such a fine time here. The staff and I are working double time to make some big changes that will make your experience even better in the future. I hope that you will come back and invite your family and friends too. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Finnish first
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We love this place! Excellent staff, service, and accommodations. It really was a wonderful experience. Facilities are top-notch and the location is very convenient, yet when inside it feels like a resort.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you so very much for taking your time to comment on your stay and the service and amenities of the hotel. We really enjoy hearing your feedback and appreciate that you noticed all of our many updates to the hotel. I hope you will return soon and if you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
yuma, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Sofa sleeper was horrible! We booked a 2 bed suite & received a bed and a sofa bed. Moved to another room the next night and again only 1 bed and a sofa sleeper with springs poking through the mattress. HORRIBLE

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Let me sincerely apologize for the issue with your room. We failed to provide you a comfortable stay and I assure you that I have addressed this situation. I would lke to invite you back for a free night in a room that you will enjoy and find appealing. Please contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Denver, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We always stay here whether it be pleasure or business! It has ALWAYS been quality and comfort! The shuttle service is a GREAT bonus. The shuttle driver was sick one day...they paid for a cab! Extremely friendly and accommodating staff!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

The staff and I certainly appreciate your stay and the amazing comments that you shared. We have made some incredible changes and you must come back and see the ongoing work. cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have not stayed with Best Western for quite some time, no real reason it's just been a while. Everything in the room was clean, new, and exceeded my expectation. The staff has been excellent in every way. A free shuttle service (not just to the airport but anywhere you'd like) goes a long way for me. Who doesn't love to get dropped off and picked up? My room was cleaned like I had never been there each day. As usual I forgot a few things at home and the front desk was ale to provide me with them at no additional cost. Very good location for travelers as well. Cannot say how impressed I am with the quality and value of my stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in a high room and found it very quiet
Green Features: I like to support environmentally friendly businesses.
1 Thank Joseph S
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
We really appreciate the great comments you made regarding your recent stay with the Best Western InnSuites in Yuma. It was our pleasure to serve you and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We hope you will come back soon. Please feel free to contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was the first stop on my road trip from Los Angeles to Quebec City. The best part of this hotel was the location. It was close by to everything that I wanted to see. The breakfast was good and the staff was helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you SO much for the great comments! We have been working very hard to make the Best Western Innsuites the BEST in town! And we certainly do appreciate the time you took to let us know. We look foorward to seeing you soon. Please feel free to contact me at 928-783-8341 or cgibel@innsuites.com.
mesa, United States
Reviewed 15 June 2014

While the rooms/property are nice... This hotel turns off the AC when room is empty! My room was over 100 degrees! Took hrs to cool down... GM of property seems to have a don't care attitude. She said, "Do you want us to cool an empty room?" Never again for this guy...

2 Thank Philip K
We do apologize that your room temperature was uncomfortable when you arrived for your stay at our property. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of the problem and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Please feel free to contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-784-8341 for your future needs.