“Amazing rooms & staff!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Prescott
“Amazing rooms & staff!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Checking in late after a long drive and greeted with a welcome bag (just water and crackers, but a nice touch). I was amazed at the room I received- at first I thought I was accidentally upgraded to a more pricey room. I was certain that the room I was in was double what I was paying- pleasantly surprised that it was the "standard" room I had reserved, but it was anything but standard. Best hotel I've stayed in for about the past 10 hotels. Great hot breakfast buffet in the morning. Business center with multiple stations to work from. Stayed again a week later passing back through- same great experience! Will stay here anytime we are in Yuma!

• Stayed July 2014
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you so much for the lovely comments and taking the time to post your experience. It does the staff such a service to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you want to come back. If you ever need assistance, please contact me anytime at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Finnish first
Tucson, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were there for a quick stop when driving from Tucson to San Diego. Everything was great about this hotel. Rooms are clean, beds are comfy. The only thing that I wish better is the noise level. Rooms have thin walls and you can hear everything from your neighbors. We got waken up early in the morning when people walked by (talking, dragging suitcases....). Anyway, for a quick night's stay it is fine.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
It's so good to hear that you found us on your travels. We are really making some big changes here and being so close to the interstate and the mall, our guests are happy with the convenience. I hope that every time you come this way, you will return and be our guest again. If you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341. Happy travels.
Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My Stay at your hotel was wonderful. The room was clean. Not to mention the room was cool and fresh inside, when outside it was miserable. The beds we oh so comfortable. Not to mention I fell in love with the pillows. I will definitely stay there every time I stay in a hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Charlotte, I am thrilled to see how happy you were during your stay. We work hard to show our guests appreciation and hope you know that if you ever need assistance, you can count on us. Please contact me anytime at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341. Come back soon!
Glendale, Az, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel a few times on business during different times of the year overall great experience nice fenced play pool, bar and excellent breakfast walking distance to the mall and choice of restaurants and sports bars movie theater front desk has info on other restaurants very close by

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Nice to see that you appreciate the location and hotel! I love working in such a convenient place and so near the mall, gas stations, places to eat and quick access to the interstate. If you ever need assistance, please call me at 928-783-8341 or email me at cgibel@innsuites.com. Come back soon!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I always stay here when in Yuma on business and I never have to worry about what I will get, which is great service and a comfortable suite to work in at a reasonable price. The free breakfast is better than most and they have happy hours and free popcorn too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

A great big thank you for the posting and your comments about the hotel. It is nice to know that you appreciate the staff and the rooms. If you ever need anything, just contact the desk or you can reach me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341.
Santee, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Perfect place to relax after a fun family day at the river. Rooms were emaculant, bed was comfortable and staff was awesome. So relaxing and wow what a great deal. Very affordable for a family on a budget. I will stay again and again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
How nice it was that you had such a positive stay here. We are happy your family enjoyed the hotel and the area too. We love hearing your feedback and we are always looking for ways to improve and so you need to keep coming back and see the changes and improvements. If you ever need anything at all, please email me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
Eddyville, Kentucky
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This motel is a gem. The staff all have smiles and ready to help. The room was pleasant and clean. The breakfast area was busy but delicious and the coffee was great. I would recommend this motel to everyone. We chose to return to this motel on our way home to Ky from California.

Room Tip: All rooms here were good
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
I am thrilled to hear that you appreciate the property and staff so much. It is our pleasure to assist our guests and make them happy and comfortable. Keep coming back and see the continuing upgrades we are doing and if you ever need assistance, please contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.