“A great place to stay! ”

Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersBronze level
Needles
“A great place to stay! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We loved staying at this Best Western. It was super clean and and the room smelled very nice. The breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel. PJs Cafe is great. We have stayed at many hotels in Yuma and this is the one we will surely return to for our next visit.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
So nice to hear that you had such a delightful stay. Our staff at PJ's is new and making some big changes so it's good to hear that you enjoyed it. I sincerely hope that you will return soon and stay with us again and have another great experience. If you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Finnish first
Bigfork
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had a very nice suite for a reasonable price. Only problem was a slight smell in the room and a noisy cricket who sang to us all night. Otherwise, the stay was pleasant and the staff in the lounge/breakfast room was great.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
I really appreciate your response and assure you that I will address the smell of bleach and I understand how annoying a singing cricket can be. I have just hired a new pest control company and this problem should be "eliminated" very quickly. Please come back and if you need anything at all, contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel offers a lot for the price. It is close to Interstate 8, with easy access on and off. The room was very clean and the staff were all very pleasant and helpful. With an excellent breakfast buffet included, this hotel is definitely a great value at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: A room with an adjoining suite is not advisable, based on a previous experience. The door separating...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
It is so nice to see that you took the time to review our hotel. I agree that the location is prime and being a native Yuman, I take a great deal of pride in my hotel. We have started some huge improvements and we are going to continue to make changes for the better so that our guests have a relaxing and comfortable stay. If you ever need any thing at all, contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or 928-783-8341. See you in Yuma soon!
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very pleasant hotel just of Interstate 8, very well kept and clean. I will be returning in a few months, and will bring family and friends with me. Great Breakfast and Happy Hour, all free
and on top of that we had a coffee maker in the room

Room Tip: they are all good
Green Features: Hotel seem to be very green environmentally-friendly
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you kindly for being our guest and taking the time to post such a nice comment on Trip
Advisor. We are working very hard to make some big improvements here and we appreciate hearing our guests feedback. I hope you will always make our property your home when visiting Yuma. If you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
North Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nice suites to stay in for any time on the road. All the help I met were very nice and helpful. Great breakfast with a buffet. Has a nice pool, not really big but nice, Has a washer and dryer on site. Very good location, close to shopping and plenty of restaurants. Has a free happy hour which was surprising. Has wifi and a business center. Good prices. Has a shuttle service to drive you locally. The driver even dropped off my leftovers at the front desk for later pick up while I went shopping. Has refrigs, microwaves etc. A great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
On behalf of the staff and the management, we thank you very much for you post. It certainly helps us here at the hotel when the guest provides feedback. Being so close to the interstate, mall, downtown, casinos, river and restaurants is a great convenience to our guests. Come back soon and if you ever need anything, call me at 928-783-8341 or email me at cgibel@innsuites.com.
Chico, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at the Best Western Yuma Mall while I was getting dental work done in Los Algodones.

Pluses: Free shuttle (within business hours, my flight in was delayed and it was after their shuttle hours) from the airport to the hotel and back and to nearby locations. Very friendly and helpful staff from the front desk to housekeeping to the food guys. Free breakfast with great hours. Breakfast was more than adequate (pretty much the same every morning). The bed was quite comfortable, wi fi worked fine, there was coffee in the room, etc. Location is very good. Within walking distance (if you want to brave the heat) to Target, the mall, movie theaters, etc. The hotel lobby has a great little business center if you want to print out boarding passes, etc.

Minus: The toilet was not awesome. Without going into TMI, you have to flush many times to get it to do it's work. I mentioned it to the front desk and they said they'd fix it but still, same issue. Low flow toilets that you have to flush 8 times don't really save water.

Well, really, that's it. Good value for the money, for sure.

Heads up, if you want to get to the border, you can either rent a car (talk to the hotel front desk, they apparently have a deal with Enterprise for $19 a day + taxes) or talk to the other hotel guests in the breakfast room, somebody might give you a ride or call a cab - i was very pleased with Crazy 8 Cab company (figure $25-ish with tip each way). Highly recommend Castle Dental in Los Algodones, great work.

Green Features: Low flow toilet that you have to flush multiple times (and still doesn't flush) does not save water.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Chris, thank you so very much for taking the time to relate your experience on TripAdvisor. It is important to us that you were happy with your room and that the staff gave you superior service. I sincerely hope that anytime you are in Yuma, you will come back and stay with us and see the many changes we are making here. If you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341. Safe travels.
Palm Desert, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is amazing, wouldn't even think to stay anywhere else when I'm passing through again. Check in with Ashley was delightful! She was very friendly, courteous and professional. My husband and I were having trouble figuring out what to have for dinner and she recommended a neat little place called Penny's which was amazing! THANK YOU! When we got to our room, it was immaculate... and did I mention HUGE!! My husband and I both slept like babies. Breakfast was just as amazing. Lots of choices to choose from. As it was a shame wouldn't couldn't fully enjoy this hotel as much as we would have liked too, check out was just as pleasant! Sue checked us out and was just as friendly, courteous and professional. Overall, I loved my stay here. Will be back again! The staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home and the hotel itself is beautiful. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
How nice to see that the staff and hotel were such a delight for you!!!! Ashley is amazing and we all want our guests to be happy, relaxed and well fed. Being so close to the highway, mall, downtown, casinos, restaurants and river are a plus here. We welcome any suggestions and thank you so very much for the kindness. If you ever need assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341. See you soon!