“Weekend getaway”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Yuma, Arizona
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The trip was very nice. The room was awesome. I will defiantly stay here again. The only bad part was that the first room we got the Jacuzzi did not work so they moved us to a smaller room and would not refund us the difference, But other than that the room was very nice and clean, the pool was awesome and pi's pub was very good.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for your response and I am so sorry about the issue with your first room and I will refund the difference-no problem. I feel bad that you were inconvenienced but assure you that I will take care of it. I can either give you the difference or offer you a room on your next stay complimentary. Please contact me via email at cgibel@innsuites.com or call me at 928-783-8341 so that I can assist you in whatever you like.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Finnish first
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Best Western Staff was very helpful and enjoyed my visit. Clean rooms. We were crammed into a tiny breakfast room at PJ"s. Dangerous step in there! Nice breakfast room off the lobby would have been better.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I sincerely hope that you will come back and enjoy the hotel again very soon. If you ever need anything, let the desk know or contact me so that I can immediately take care of you and make you stay amazing. You can contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call me at 928-783-8341.
CA
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I recently stayed in Yuma for a four day business trip and was very pleased with the accommodations, the staff and the hotel, in general. It is conveniently located with easy freeway access, is surrounded by restaurants of all types, close to lots of shopping options, and has very friendly and personable staff. I will stay here again, if my travels take me to Yuma.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are glad you discovered us and that you took the time to post your comments. We are working hard to make some big changes here at InnSuites and want to make our guests happy and welcome your suggestions. Contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
Kailua Kona HI, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was traveling on a budget and lucked out to find this centrally located spot which offered more than I needed for a great price and terrific service. Plus a shuttle to the airport. Perfect! Thanks. Also when you are like myself and getting dental work done in Los Algodones MX just across the border 7 miles it adds to the safe and smooth process Muchas Gracias!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It is so very nice to hear that you found us and that we met your needs and made you happy. We all love our guest feedback and always welcome suggestions or comments so that in the future we can do even better. Come back soon and contact me anytime at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
Baltimore, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This Best Western is super clean, nicely decorated with decent sized rooms and a very fair price! The breakfast is a cut above your typical "continental breakfast" with eggs, sausage and more than just bananas for fruit selection. The staff couldn't be nicer. I was only there for a night, and for a short time, so I was grateful that there was no noise to impede my sleep!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
It is so nice to see that you discovered our hotel and had such a delightful time here in Yuma. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable. Seeing your comments about breakfast and staff service show us that we are making an impact. We hope you will always stay here at InnSuites when you come to Yuma. If I can ever be of assistance, please contact me directly at cgibel@innsuites.com or call me at 928-783-8341.
Austin, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This hotel was the last and best one of a 5,675 trip over 12 states it was the nicest inside and out the staff was professional and the breakfast exceptional. I would recommend staying here to any and all you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
On behalf of the staff and management, we thank you for your lovely comments. It is so nice to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you had such a great time in your travels. I do hope that you will always come to our hotel and make it your home away from home whenever you come to Yuma. If I can ever be of any help, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.
Mantua, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Rooms weren't anything to ride home about. Doors aren't sealed well and let in AZ heat and bugs. AC units are working OT to cool you down. Faucet leaking in bathroom was a pain. If you need a ok place to stay on a budget this place will work. If you have a few extra bucks your options are better elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
I certainly apologize for the issue with the door sweep and we are in the process of replacing the sweeps and seals on the guest room doors. As I stated on your survey, letting us know of issues while you are in house will give us the opportunity to address the situation right away so that you will be comfortable and have a restful stay. If I can ever be of assistance, please contact me at cgibel@innsuites.com or call 928-783-8341.