We were here only for one night as we were just passing through. We had a Studio King room for a little over $84 after tax was added. Our room was roomy enough and had a small refrigerator with a microwave on top. We had one bathroom sink which was in the bedroom next to the bathroom. There was a small sofa and table and a tv that sat on top of a small dresser. Everything worked just fine. Even though the daytime temps were over 100 degrees the air-conditioning cooled the room very nicely. The tub/shower curtain hangs on a rod that bows out and allow for more space when you are in the shower. There is also a coffee maker in the room near the sink.
I did not notice any sound coming through the walls from the other bedrooms but I could hear people out by the pool which was not too far from our room.
At one time during the evening they were a group of men sitting on the patio that was over the pool and they were being quite loud but the hotel staff took care of it right away and all was fine.
We did not use the pool so I can not make much of a comment other than the fact that it looked clean.
They have a free continental breakfast that consist of scrambled eggs, salsa, biscuits, gravy, toast, bakery sweets, orange juice, cereal, sausage, and waffles. It is one where you server yourself from the warming trays. It is not bad at all but it is your typical warming tray food.
The outside corridors were a bit dirty looking but I think most of that may have been from the dust and dirty that the wind was blowing about. There were also some room curtains laying outside near the stairwell but that may have been because they were in the process of changing them out. But it still would have been better not to leave the curtains lying about in that manner since it makes for a bad reflection on the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business, leisure and government travel, we set a new standard among Yuma hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Yuma all within walking distance of Yuma Palms Mall with shops, restaurants, and theaters. Minutes to Colorado River, YPG & casinos. Suite luxury for less with Cloud 9 beds & bedding and free: airport shuttle, hot full breakfast, WiFi, evening social hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IBC Hospitality, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel Yuma
- Best Western Yuma
- Yuma Best Western