“Overall it was a good hotel to stay at for the few days I...”
Review of Days Inn Yuma

Days Inn Yuma
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Yuma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chula Vista, California
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Although my trips to Yuma are usually great. This time I decided to stay at the Days Inn. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. But when the evening time came around and i finally settled in my room there were a few issues I normally do not worry about. I called the front desk to let them know about the water and the guy "John" acted as though he did not care as said "O THAT HAPPENS IT WILL CLEAR" I was shocked to learn that a clerk could care less about guest satisfaction. So I decided to let the clerk know at check out and who is there this same guy. He acted as though he walked to the back to talk to a manager when no one was there. Please Days Inn guests aren't as dumb as you think. I think this hotel would be better if clerks like this aren't employed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
WingateByWyndhamYuma, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Yuma, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you for providing us with your review. However I do apologize for the inconvenience that you occured while staying at the Days Inn. Everyday we strive to provide the best service possible and to make our hotel the best it can be. We hope that you give Days Inn another chance and see the improvements that we make. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the near future.