“Great food, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ah So

Ah So
Ranked #86 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Columbia Station, Ohio
“Great food, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We took my sister in law and her husband here for their birthdays, we went around 5pm in a Thursday. The hostess looked at us for a few minutes talking to another for a few minutes before even saying anything to us. Then they took us to a grill. They took our order and brought our drinks every thing was great until our chef came. He may of been having a bad n gift or something I'm not sure. My sister and law and her husband went out side for a minute before he came and as soon as he came over I went out and got them they came In within a few minutes. He started the show before they came in. And he did not talk or do anything the entire time. This was our first time experience a hibachi dinner, they have been here a few times, he was very very doll and I thought a little rude. He didn't explain any sort of sauce or what he was doing. I was very disappointed. The food was amazing though some of the best we've ever had. But if your looking for a good show I hope you do not get the chef we did. The chef at the table next to us was amazing and even made us all laugh.

ontario
“great sushi and japanese grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

When there at least 6 times over my last 3 weeks in Yuma. The food and ambiance is just spectacular. The sushi menu is not the most elaborate and complex but they are done right. With huge slice of fish and really fresh. at the japanese grill I ordered the scallops and there was so many that i first thought that it was for 2 peoples. really nice ambiance too. Dont expect all you can eat though, the quality is much better but they are also more expensive

Visited January 2014
Yachats, Oregon
“Good time had by all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Great place for a group of 8 or less. They have tables where the cook comes and does everything in front of you. We had the scallops and steak, delicious. The rice was ok, my only issue was the frozen veggies used in it. They made fresh veggies as a side but had frozen peas and carrots in the rice??? Salad and soup were also delicious and the sushi was also great. Would definitely go back when in the area.

1 Thank Shannone32
Eugene, Oregon
“Great food and entertainment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our chef was hilarious! He was even able to get a 5 year old picky eater to try new things! Food was great and like I said earlier, our chef was awesome.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank TandKF
“We loved it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner on a Saturday night. If you're just looking to sit in the dining room as opposed to a stove table there's no wait. We wanted hibachi but with 2 babies our dining/eating window is limited.

The server saved us some substantial $$$ by suggesting items off the hibachi menu but exactly the same food. I thought that was very cool of him. Food was so amazing. We both ordered chicken, fried rice and vegetables. Some delicious hot soup comes with it, also good.

The food was out to us in about 10 minutes after ordering. We ate and were out the door all within about 45 minutes. Of course we could have stayed longer but those that have kids understand.

Whenever we go back to Yuma, we will be back to Ah-So.

1 Thank Ryano724

Been to Ah So? Share your experiences!