“Yuma Stay”

Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
GOLDEN VALLEY
“Yuma Stay”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Entrance and lobby where immaculate. The Front desk clerk was helpful but She didn't know that the Diner across the street was open 24 hours when I asked for a place to eat.
The clock in the room is hard to figure out, but once we played with it we got it.
The door on the room was very hard to open needed some adjustments that probably were overlooked by staff. We made them aware of these things.
The beds were comfortable, the room was quiet. It was a nice place. would recommend to my friends for sure. Little more money, but you get what you pay for. We got nice for our money.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
New Salisbury, Indiana
Reviewed 3 October 2012

The hotel was a outdated in the business office provisions. The MS OFFICE Application is too old and inadequate. Also, the FAX/Print/Copy machine was not easy to operate. If it were not for the, very capable, staff, I would not have been able to complete many of my required document printings during my visit. Each of the front desk representatives were excellent in their attitude, professionalism, appearance and knowledge of procedures. Robin, Jessica, Juanna, and David went above the normal duties to assist me with my needs and to make any request a priority while I was in Yuma, Arizona. I will recommend this hotel to anyone that I know travelling to the Yuma area.

MESA
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Staying has again been very nice. Clean room, comfortable bed and excellent service. I will defenitely stay here again.

EL CAJON
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Great price through the entertainment book. Friendly staff and the rooms were very nice. The only thing I can really complain about is the quality of the television...VERY grainy (both stays) kind of bummed since we wanted to hang out and watch a movie at one point

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Prescott Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We always find the front desk staff very accomodating. Our room was in excellent condition, very clean and inviting. Room was cool upon arrival, that's a good thing in Yuma, Arizona. We enjoy the convenience of the mini refrig, coffee maker and free wi-fi.
Breakfast in the morning includes eggs, bacon,potatoes, waffles, bagels and the normal fare. We will return again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JULIE H
LAKE HAVASU CITY
Reviewed 29 September 2012

After checking in I noticed the bathroom door was hitting the wall and would not shut. I went down and told the ladie at the desk. She told me she would send the maintenance man. He showed up in about 15 min. and looked at the door and said that there was no fixing that. We were never offered another room. Then I turned the TV on the find the channel I watch because it's season premere week for all my shows. The channel I watch was all snowy and unberable to watch. I again notified the staff and was told theyhad a couple of other rooms with the same problem and called the cable company. The second day nothing was fixed and i ask for another room. I was told there were no rooms availbile. So I watched my shows in at the lobby TV. and had to deal with no privacy in the bathroom. The floor was so dirty that my new white sox were dark brown the next morning, just from walking on the carpet. There was dist in the bathroom vent. I thought Wingate was suppose to be a nice motel. I did not see that. I'm upset because one of the staff said they knew about the broken door and the rented it to us anyway. There's more. but, no need to go on. I'm a Veteran of a foreign and used my card for a discount and was a little offended at the way I was treated. I felt like I was discriminated against.

SANTEE
Reviewed 29 September 2012

loved the hotel and the front desk people, especially the look alike blondes, very personable and enjoyable, my suggestion involves the curtains in hallways on 2nd and 3rd floors, first floor has very good curtain, fits the rest of the hotel, 2 and 3 have different curtains and do not match 1st floor and appear to be much cheaper and out of place, definitely a step down, also something you cant do much about but the capet pattern in the halls is complex 1st and 2nd floor is ok 3rd floor was not laid correctly and is almost dizzying, dont know how or if you should even try to fix--- all in all I will be back got to see if you fix curtains William Orton

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo