“Great Food With Great Service”
Review of Ciao Bella - CLOSED

Ciao Bella
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Yuma, Arizona
“Great Food With Great Service”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I just love the food and atmosphere at Ciao Bella. This is a great place to be on a date or to have lunch with friends. They have a great patio and a beautiful dinning room that make you feel at home. They have a great wine tasting special that I enjoy with my friends on occasion. Their food has a hearty home style flavor with fresh baked bread served warm and toasty. The wait staff is always courtious and friendly. I would recommend this restaraunt to anyone who loves to eat great Italian food and enjoy their surroundings.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jon E

Yuma, AZ
“A jewel”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

While this place seems not as well known even to the locals, the menu here is Mediterranean and quite good. The prices are reasonable and portions more than adequate. We have taken friends here and everyone has been happy with their meal. The wine list features labels I am not acquainted with, but I have had some decent wines here as well. This is a cozy and comfortable place.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank SherwoodG
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“A Study In Contradiction”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

From the outside, the building is unprepossessing, and in a less-than-ideal neighborhood; inside it's a warm and welcoming Italian villa. The service is fine if someone knows you (assuming getting hugged at your table means they do know you), but as a first-timer, expect to spend some time being invisible and when you're finally noticed and offered one small piece of bread, don't expect butter or a dipping plate. The bread is, incidentally, excellent.

The Veal Marsala was among the tastiest I've ever experienced, and the sauce prepared by a chef who loves his work. Unfortunately, it was also among the toughest, although the pasta was served at the perfect point of 'al dente'.

I understand any restaurant can have an off night, but with the small crowd on the night we were there, a little more attentiveness on the part of the staff would have gone a long way toward making this dinner one to encourage repeat business. I'd have to be in the neighborhood - and extremely hungry - before I considered returning.

• Visited January 2013
Yuma, Arizona
“My Fav Food”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

This place has a little bit of everything I have gone more than once. My favorite dish by far is the Egyptian Spicy Pork and not far behind are the Lasagna and Osso Bucco the portions are incredible and the prices are even better the Chef is great I asked the server Eric to ask him if I could greet him and thank him for the incredible food and he was nice thank you Ruben for the wonderful experience

1 Thank raulibarra85
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love this place!”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Dinner at Ciao Bella was a wonderful experience. The ambiance was charming and comfortable. The food and service was the best I've had in Yuma. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and sampled us on some delicious wines which we loved. We absolutely loved the food! The pesto past with shrimp and heirloom tomatoes was my favorite. We will return!

1 Thank Yown