“I'm a big fan of their red sauce”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Italian Grill

Italian Grill
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Batesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Mountain View, Arkansas
“I'm a big fan of their red sauce”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

My latest visit to the Italian Grill was for lunch when I was working in Batesville in March. Whenever I go there I usually get a dish with the red sauce because it is one of my favorite red sauces anywhere. Their garlic bread is very good with just the right amout of garlic. I like the Italian sausage covered with red sauce. This is one of my favorite places for Italian food in northcentral Arkansas.

• Visited March 2012

Cave City, Arkansas
“Always good.”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The food is terrific. The service is good, but not outstanding. The garlic bread they serve with the meal is the best! :D

Visited October 2012
Iowa
“Very good local restaurant”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

On a Saturday night, tried the prime rib special (10oz for $15). The salad was superb! The steak was way bigger than 10oz, and cooked close to the rare that was ordered, good taste, but not a superb steak, just good. The fettuccine was not real hot, and a bit pasty. Service was excellent, would go again.

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Arkansas
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

My family and I ate at the Italian Grill together for our anniversary. The waitstaff was friendly. The place was clean and well maintained. It had a quiet and relaxed atmosphere. Excellent portion sizes. The only thing I was a little blown away by was the price. I have been to 5 star restaurants, which this wasn't, and eaten for less. They had typical Italian fare, but nothing fancy. I was hoping to find lobster manicotti, crab ravioli, or even a very nice shells. I was disappointed that they had just plain old regular Italian food. It is a nice time out with the family, just be prepared for the bill.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Frank K
Hardy, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lunch”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

great place to eat .. haven't had anything I didn't like... love the lunches.. the dinners are really filling the service is always great

Visited October 2011