“Unexpected excellence!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
“Unexpected excellence!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed here for Lyon College's graduation weekend. Let's be honest, I never have any expectations for Batesville , but this hotel is very nice. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and everyone minds their own business. ;)

Great stay!

• Stayed May 2013
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Thank you very much for the compliments.We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. See you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I requested a no smoking room and was given a no smoking room that was smoked in. Due to allergies to smoke, I requested another room. The receptionist said they were full and could not make a change. When I asked for a refund, I was told to check with the manager in the morning. Upon checking with the manager, he said there would be "no" discount or refund and I would have been charged a night stay if I would have left for another motel. Also, if you are a light sleeper you will hear those on the floor above you throughout the night. It is not a well constructed Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Please accept our apologies for inconvenience.We would have definitely moved you, if it was possible.

This is an isolated situation, and we assure you it will not happen again.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

A poor experience for the brand. Slow reception at arrival, even slower elevator. Poor heat/air unit in room with matress that's not very comfortable. Breakfast was best part except for whoever showed up after me; I got the last biscuit. Will try another brand if in the area again.

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this review, 8 February 2013
Thank you for review and stay.

All issues shall be addressed.

Please come and check us out on your next visit to town.
Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

Wouldn't want to stay at any other motel in the area. I visit 2 to 3 times yearly and the staff consistently makes me feel like I'm the most welcomed guest in the motel. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable.

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mary V
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Thank you very much for the compliments, will share it with our entire team. Have a happy 2013.
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is the nicest HIEx I've stayed. It was clean, looks new. Staff at front desk were very nice, gave me discount card for local restaurant. Very quiet, slept great! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Upper floor toward back away from highway
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank RNHH
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Welcome back.

Happy Holidays.
Wylie, Texas
Reviewed 29 November 2012

This is one of the best Holiday Inns we have ever stayed. It was very clean, the staff was very nice and professional. The breakfast was good although the staff had a difficult time keeping everything filled. It was very busy and the space is kinda crowded. Lots of families! The property is very pretty and well kept inside and out. Good job!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this review, 1 December 2012
Thank you very much for your stay and we are glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving during your stay with us.

My staff joins me in wishing you Happy Holidays.
SW Missouri
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I'm quite picky when it comes to cleanliness and I value my rest/sleep tremendously. I was given both at the Holiday Inn Express in Batesville over the weekend. The staff was courteous and when asked for specific information regarding a concern, they stepped up to challenge and met my expectations. I certainly appreciate the enthusiasm of Shaun who checked us out that morning. Thank you again for a clean room, quiet hallways and of course the non smoking room. Your breakfast area was very clean and kept tidy both days of our stay. I appreciated that as well. I will stay here again when I return next year for our event. And of course I recommend your hotel with high marks.

Room Tip: ask, ask, ask....if you don't smoke, ask about a non smoking room when you book your stay. If y...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this review, 8 November 2012
Thank you very much for your compliments.

We shall share it with our entire team, especially with Shawn.

We are sure , compliments like yours are highly motivational.

Thanks, once again for recommending us and we look forward to see you next year.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Comfort Suites Batesville
#4 of 5 in Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville? Share your experiences!