“Why would anyone stay somewhere else in Batesville ??”

Comfort Suites Batesville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I am a businessman that travels to several cities and states. The Comfort Suites in Batesville needs to be duplicated as a benchmark of quality and professionalism. In all the different motels that I have stayed in, Batesville is by far the friendliest, most helpful and attentive to their customers. Hands down, they are the best in an 8 state area that I travel. Nope !!! Nobody is paying me to say any of this, it is the hard facts. Thanks to all at the Comfort Suites in Batesville !!!

Room Tip: All you do is share your needs. If they can do it... They will !!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris A

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here when we were in the area visiting some family. The staff was above amazing. My husband just got back from Iraq, and questioned about a military discount. The front desk clerk said they did not have one, but she did offer us a better rate. She was great! We really wanted to go swimming, so as soon as we got checked in and into our swim gear we were in the pool! It was absolutely amazing in there, and the hot tub was just as great. The only down fall was that there were no towels in there. That was a quick fix because there is a work out room right off the pool, so we just grabbed some out of there. It was quiet and relaxing. Absolutely amazing. The bed was hard, and was a "king" sized bed. Although it was great, this bed was no where near the size of our king size bed at home. Nontheless, our stay was above par and very relaxing for us. Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelTravel1988
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights while working in the area. I have no complaints and would recommend it to others who are traveling to the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mayaruinsonly
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The rooms appeared clean and I must say the beds are comfortable. But, the sheets on one of the full beds definitely needed changing. It had a starchy like substance ( kind of like baby formula ) on the top sheet. The room had a horrible smell to it and we had to go buy air fresheners.
I will say the employees were attentive and helpful. The breakfast was as epected. The ladies in the breakfast area was very helpful and coffee was always fresh and hot, even in the lobby. I would probably stay there again. Not much to choose from though.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I was able to call this hotel directly and got the room I wanted for the price I wanted. Very helpful staff. The breakfast included eggs and bacon as well as fruit and cereal. I have stayed I'm many hotels in my work travels and this is one of the cleanest ones I've found. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Bizmomma
Reviewed 7 October 2009

Quite except slamming door woke me at 5:20. Several tiles in bathroom cracked and floor and wall separating from tub. Tub lacks caulking in some areas.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Flyout
Reviewed 21 October 2008

We LOVED this hotel everything was so neat and clean, staff were polite and helpful. We just drove in and asked for a room and we had the BEST room I have EVER stayed at. The room had a King size bed, sitting area with a love seat, coffee table refridgerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Great pillows and nice sheets, very comfortable bed. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. Had avery nice spa and indoor pool, also a fitness room. Nice breakfast provided as well. Batesville is a Beautiful place to visit. Just breath taking views. Go and see for your self.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Farmington_Mo_Catty
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
#1 of 7 in Heber Springs
Super 8 Batesville
Super 8 Batesville
#4 of 5 in Batesville

Been to Comfort Suites Batesville? Share your experiences!