“Nice Room, clean bathroom, friendly staff”

Comfort Suites Batesville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Springdale, Arkansas
“Nice Room, clean bathroom, friendly staff”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The bathrooms were clean. The towels were rolled and in the correct place and they all lines up, All of the pictures/mirrors/wall hangings were level and lined up (this may sound like a small thing but it shows me attention to the small details). The desk staff was attentive and resolved an issue quickly and more than to my satisfaction. The breakfast was good tables were clean. This is going to be our hotel of choice in Batesville and we have already made our reservations for our next trip.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a 2 night stay at this hotel and we really do not have any complaints. The hotel room and bathroom were very clean and the people working the front desk were extremely nice!! The rooms are very spacious (we had a double queen room) and had a frig, microwave and coffee pot. It really is a nice hotel and we will definitely stay here again if we need to stay in Batesville.

I only have 2 cons (if you can call them that): 1. In room safe - if you want to use the safe in your room, you have to pay a nightly fee. I think it is only $1.50/night, but why charge at all. 2. Breakfast - I think the breakfast could use a little work. It was ok, but I would say it was a little less than your standard hotel breakfast. They did have cereal, toast (white bread only), donuts, waffles, bagels (white only), and yogurt. And I think they had round eggs and sausage one morning. So not bad, but I would like some other options.

Our overall stay was extremely pleasant and I highly recommend staying here if you are traveling to Batesville.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank GreatFamilyTime5
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I definetly insist on going here. Here is a detailed list.

Good Things
-Iron
-Couch that converts into a bed
-Fridge
-Microwave
-Coffee Maker with good coffee
-Amazing Bathroom
-VERY CLEAN no damages to the room and nothing is anything dirty
-Friendly Staff
-Shampoo smelled good and worked fairly well

Bad Things
-When I pulled out the bed for the couch I left it open when I left and they didn't even touch it or make it or anything and I am NOT trying to be picky at all and this didn't even bother me but I just like to tell people everything so please don't think I'm picky cuz this did not bother me at all
-Fridge started making a crackling sound on second night but it doesn't really matter

Stayed December 2013
White Lake, Michigan
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We checked in late in the evening the night before Thanksgiving and found the pull-out sofa bed already made up for us. Then the desk clerk called as we were walking into the room to make sure we had everything we needed because she saw our three children were tired from the long trip and wanted us to settle in nicely. The breakfast was managed each morning by a pleasant lady who took it upon herself to help our children and made them feel special. The staff was courteous and thoughtful. Very clean and modern facilities from the room to the pool to the exercise equipment. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The suites are only one room, but larger than a typical double with a pull out sofa bed and our fami...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Arlington, TX
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This hotel insisted on making a copy of my military identification card (ID). Copying this government document for the use of a hotel is totally inappropriate. I refused and had to drive 75 miles to the next Comfort Inn. This was the third Comfort Inn on this trip. The first hotel wanted to see my ID and the next didn't even ask for it. It is expected to show the ID but not to have it copied.

Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank Evalou
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Yes, of course, you can stay cheaper, and if you need to, there are plenty of decent places, but this is really a very good value for the money. The rooms are spacious . . . . huge, even. The electrical outlets are numerous, which is important, but not all that common. The beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is better than average. The one bad thing about the whole place? The access. They don't have their own driveway from the highway, so you have to enter through the property of the neighboring convenience store and truck parking lot -- a bit shoddy. BUT, once you're there, it's very, very nice.

Room Tip: Oh, and here's a slight negative: we had one person in our party who needed a handicap room - t...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Steve P P
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Skeptical of the revues, but having tried every other place in town, and each has issues, I gave the Comfort Suites a shot last weekend. I could not be happier with the decision!

The online rates seemed pricey, regardless of portal, AARP and AAA discounts negligle, so I stopped by the hotel once in town. $86.00 for a king bed suite, mini fridge, sofa, coffee table, and SPOTLESS. Front desk staff were extraordinarily pleasant all hours of the day, breakfast was very, very good one day (scrambled eggs and sausage, pancakes, raspberry yogurt, granola, apples, oranges, bananas, coffee, tea, orange juice, bagels, cream cheese, biscuits (may have been gravy or potatoes, we didn't look), and not so great the next (egg omelet I guess it was supposed to be, with a nasty processed American cheese in the middle.. pretty gross tasting actually) -- and no television blaring divisive or bleak news into our heads as we were getting our nice days underway. Great night's sleep -- the linens and comfort of our bed was comparable to any in which we've slept anywhere in the US and almost anywhere outside the US. Not quite a Heavenly Bed, but very, very good. We couldn't believe the quality in our room.

There is a washer and dryer on the second floor right off the elevator.. how many times have you needed THAT while on a long trip? Newspapers on the table off the lobby, free easy access wireless, and a decent workout gym. Safe neighborhood, easy walk to a couple of dinner choices, but mainly clean, professional, friendly and affordable at $80+ something.

My husband and I have innumerable affinity cards -- everything from Starwoods Platinum Guest status to La Quinta, Ramada, Priority Club, Best Western cards and so on. Other than SPG, we've given up on ever being able to muster enough nights or stays for free rewards. But, based on the delightful stay at this hotel in Batesville, we are giving our loyalty to this Comfort Suites brand, until disappointed elsewhere. If there is no Westin, Sheraton or W in a town, or we are travelling on our own dime, we are going with Comfort Suites as the brand of choice. Before leaving, I booked two nights over Memorial Day weekend, and we will be back next weekend for at least a one night stay as we venture through Batesville again.

Neither of us work for the hotel, we don't have a relative who works for them. We were just THAT impressed with how nice it was to stay here. Now, watch, they'll be booked in the future and I won't be able to get a room on moment's notice!

Enjoy a stay here, nonetheless.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
#3 of 5 in Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Comfort Suites Batesville? Share your experiences!