“Good buy for our money!”

Econo Lodge Batesville
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed 2 June 2010

My family and I traveled to Batesville, AR during Memorial Day weekend. Our main goal was to visit either Jacksonport State Park or Lake Charles State Park. We didn't want to be in Newport, but we wanted to be within driving distance (40 minutes or less) of at least one of the parks. We booked a room at the Best Western motel in Batesville because we are on a tight budget. For what we paid, we were very satisfied with our stay. The rooms were clean and our towels were refreshed every day. The hotel was able to honor our request for a room near the pool and apologized for not being able to get us a room on the first floor (another request). The view from our second floor room was amazing to me. I'm a country girl, and I enjoyed getting up every morning and looking at the mountains and into the town below.

I was traveling with my children (an infant and toddler), so I really loved having a refrigerator in my room for the children's milk and juice. I looked at some of the pricier hotels and they didn't offer refrigerators in their rooms. I was also pleased that our room had an iron and ironing board. That was one less thing I had to pack.

The location of the hotel made getting around the town easy. All major restaurants were on the same street and just a short drive down the mountain. Their is a restaurant that sits on the same lot as the hotel, but we stuck with names we knew. The owners/managers were onsite and were actively involved in the running of the motel.

The only problem we had with the room was a broken sink drain. We had trouble initially finding the hotel. My GPS took us right past it, and I had to call for directions.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank MasterEducator

Reviewed 18 April 2010

Just outside of town, best price for a decent level hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I was charged $591.00 for 3 rooms for 3 nights that I did not even have reservations for. I had called 3 times to reserve the rooms and the last time was told that the rooms would not be available. The desk clerk has lied to my credit card company to me and to Best Westen Corporate office and even they will not do anything about it. There was some type of scam between them and the motel that I did stay in to obtain my credit card number. Please tell all your friends, relatives, and co-workers to beware and do not stay at any Best Western or even call and attempt to make a reservation because they may someway be able to get your credit card number and charge you for the rooms and then lie their way out of it and have your money.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank colreb47
Reviewed 29 June 2004

Nice clean motel, no continental breakfast but a excellent restaurant next door.

1  Thank CandL16
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
#1 of 7 in Heber Springs
Super 8 Batesville
Super 8 Batesville
#4 of 5 in Batesville

Been to Econo Lodge Batesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Batesville

Address: 773 Batesville Blvd, Batesville, AR 72501-7888
Region: United States > Arkansas > Batesville
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Price Range: £36 - £48 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Batesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge Batesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Batesville