“Clean Room, Nice Staff, Pet Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Batesville

Ramada Batesville
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Warren, Arkansas
“Clean Room, Nice Staff, Pet Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

We always stay here for the Batesville Motor Speedway Topless 100 Race. Good, safe location with good places to eat nearby. They accept our pets for the $20 pet fee. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and had a refrigerater. The refrigerater seemed to be working off the first light switch when you came in the door so if you forgot and turned off the light switch it would turn off the refrigerater. This hotel doesn't offer a conteniental breakfast but for this special race weekend they did have a table set up with packaged honey buns, ect. and some fruit. The bathroom was really small as you might bump your head on the door knob but ok for a couple of nights. The sink was outside the door so someone can brush their teeth and get ready to go while someone is in the bathroom so that is good. The cost has gone up almost every year and $95 a night plus taxes and pet fees are too high when they don't offer a good continental breakfast. All hotels are booked for this special race weekend so we are just lucky to get a room. They do have free wi-fi.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Thank you very much for your stay and for the review. Our prices on non-special event days are $75.00.We are still on the lookout for a operator for our restaurant and hopefully will have good breakfast during your next visit to our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Norfork
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

I live about a two hour drive from Batesville so when I had an appointment for a procedure at the hospital in Batesville I started looking for a good place to stay seeing as I had to be there at 6:30 in the morning I thought my sister and I would just spend the night and just plan to get away from our hectic lives for a night and a day so I called to see if it would be possible if I could check in after I was through at the hospital instead of the usuall check in time the girl at the desk( Nichole) was great she talked to someone and they said they would make an exception so I also asked her if I could see the room first because I had a bad experience the last hotel I had stayed at a few years ago and she said sure I could .the room was great it was so clean and smelled so good and the beds were comfortable and the air conditioner was super cold like I like it but the best part was how nice and caring Nichole was she told me to check in as soon as I got through at the hospital she wasn't there then but she came up later and checked to see if the room was all right and said she hope I recovered all right and later after I got home I called and asked a question and she asked how I was doing now a days you don't find people that really cares like that she does her job very well I think the next time me and my sister needs to get away we will be going back to the Ramada

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Thank you very much for the compliments.Will share your review with all staff, especially Nicole.

We look forward to the pleasure of your future stays with us.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

I was recently heading to Batesville for a funeral, but at the last minute my travel plans changed.
The room was already booked, and my credit card was charged. The Owner/Manager issued me
a credit for the amount charged , for my next stay. Great response and customer care.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
Thank you very much for your thoughtful compliments and we look forward to the pleasure to be of service to you during your next visit to our hotel.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stayed at the Ramada for a couple of nights, and had a perfect stay with no problems. All the staff treated me well, like I was one of there own. I'm looking forward to going back later in the year, and I will be booking my rooms there!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to the pleasure of your future stays with us.
St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed at the Ramada once again as I love the fact I can park near my room. As with my last stay my room was perfect but what was different this trip they added a new American fare restaurant. I had breakfast and lunch at the hotel. Along with menu service they had a buffet option. What I noticed is the food tasted like it was wonderfully made from scratch. Great room and great food made being away from home a bit easier. NIce.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank malycat
ramadabatesville, Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your time to review us.We look forward to the pleasure of your future stays with us.
Birmingham, AL, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

My daughter and I stayed at this property last night while in town to attend a Scholar's Day competition at Lyon College. We chose this hotel because the college paid for our room for one night and this is where they chose. It was an adventure for my daughter because I have neglected to share the adventure of a traditional "motel" with her in her 17 years. She was amazed that you could drive up to the door of your room. I have obviously neglected her education up until now. I was a little leery after reading reviews on tripadvisor, and had informed her that if we got to the room and it was sub-par, we would go next door to the Holiday Inn Express or the Comfort Suites and pay for a room ourselves. The price listed was $60. While this is obviously an older property, our room was clean and well-maintained. It smelled fresh and generous toiletries were provided. The beds were a little uncomfortable to my older body, but my daughter slept well and thought her bed was comfortable. The Wifi service worked flawlessly, and the room included a mini-fridge and a microwave, although I did not use either. We did not use the hotel restaurant, so I can't speak to it's quality, and I did not go to look at the pool or jacuzzi since it is January. For someone on a limited budget, it offered clean accommodations at a reasonable price. The entire town seemed quite safe.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank kellyes2017
ramadabatesville, Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Thank you very much for your stay with us.We look forward to your future stays with us.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Ramada Inn Batesville while visiting family for a funeral. The room was immaculate, well kept, clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and the price very reasonable. We will be returning to this hotel for future visits to the area.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank chatmanteresa
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 17 October 2011
Thank you very much for staying with us and I shall proudly share your compliments with our entire team.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
#4 of 5 in Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Ramada Batesville? Share your experiences!