“Hotel Review”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Branson
“Hotel Review”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Cleanliness of Hotel lobby was below average and there was no complimentary breakfast offered. The restaurant connected to the hotel was also closed. I would not return to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 14 October 2012
Thank you for your stay and review.

We are looking for an operator to run our restaurant and hope to have one soon.

Issues addressed by you will be attended to on priority basis.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
LITTLE ROCK
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I was shopping around and found they had great rates. THe staff was great and the room was good too. when I come back, I will stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 2 October 2012
Thank you very much for your stay and the compliments.We shall share your views with our team.We look forward to see you again.
Luling
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I thought this was a good value initially. The room was fine, Tv was ok. In the morning I used (sat on) the toilet and I felt a drip of water on my head. I thought it was a vent over my head. I looked up and realized it was water dripping down from the bathroom above me, my room was on the ground floor, I didn't hear any water running and I didn't realize it was the toilet above me flushing, by then my back was all wet.

I told the desk clerk about, she didn't seem to concerned and said she would make a note for the maintenance man. I was in room 104.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Shelton G
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 30 September 2012
Sorry for inconvenience.

There was a defective pipe, which has been fixed.However, it was not from the toilet.

Thank you very much for staying with us.
Warren, Arkansas
Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

We always stay here for the Batesville Motor Speedway Topless 100 Race. Good, safe location with good places to eat nearby. They accept our pets for the $20 pet fee. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and had a refrigerater. The refrigerater seemed to be working off the first light switch when you came in the door so if you forgot and turned off the light switch it would turn off the refrigerater. This hotel doesn't offer a conteniental breakfast but for this special race weekend they did have a table set up with packaged honey buns, ect. and some fruit. The bathroom was really small as you might bump your head on the door knob but ok for a couple of nights. The sink was outside the door so someone can brush their teeth and get ready to go while someone is in the bathroom so that is good. The cost has gone up almost every year and $95 a night plus taxes and pet fees are too high when they don't offer a good continental breakfast. All hotels are booked for this special race weekend so we are just lucky to get a room. They do have free wi-fi.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Thank you very much for your stay and for the review. Our prices on non-special event days are $75.00.We are still on the lookout for a operator for our restaurant and hopefully will have good breakfast during your next visit to our hotel.
Norfork
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I live about a two hour drive from Batesville so when I had an appointment for a procedure at the hospital in Batesville I started looking for a good place to stay seeing as I had to be there at 6:30 in the morning I thought my sister and I would just spend the night and just plan to get away from our hectic lives for a night and a day so I called to see if it would be possible if I could check in after I was through at the hospital instead of the usuall check in time the girl at the desk( Nichole) was great she talked to someone and they said they would make an exception so I also asked her if I could see the room first because I had a bad experience the last hotel I had stayed at a few years ago and she said sure I could .the room was great it was so clean and smelled so good and the beds were comfortable and the air conditioner was super cold like I like it but the best part was how nice and caring Nichole was she told me to check in as soon as I got through at the hospital she wasn't there then but she came up later and checked to see if the room was all right and said she hope I recovered all right and later after I got home I called and asked a question and she asked how I was doing now a days you don't find people that really cares like that she does her job very well I think the next time me and my sister needs to get away we will be going back to the Ramada

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kathy C
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Thank you very much for the compliments.Will share your review with all staff, especially Nicole.

We look forward to the pleasure of your future stays with us.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I was recently heading to Batesville for a funeral, but at the last minute my travel plans changed.
The room was already booked, and my credit card was charged. The Owner/Manager issued me
a credit for the amount charged , for my next stay. Great response and customer care.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
Thank you very much for your thoughtful compliments and we look forward to the pleasure to be of service to you during your next visit to our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Comfort Suites Batesville
#3 of 5 in Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Ramada Batesville? Share your experiences!