“I manage a Senior Softball team and it is important that I...”
Review of Super 8 Batesville

Super 8 Batesville
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Batesville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Glenwood
Reviewed 1 July 2013

the air was not working in room 208 we had to move down to room 102 the vent for horribly dirty ino the air conditioning . I had some biker convention going on and they were loud all night .it was just playing horrible and I was not rested .

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tracy U, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We apologize that your stay with us was not better. We want you to know that we use TripAdvisor reviews as a training tool and will definitely be sharing your comments with our entire team. While your comments were not what we hoped to hear, they do provide us feedback.

We are in the process of making some upgrades to the hotel so I am sure the next time you travel through our area you will find it a different experience. By chance were you able to speak with a Manager before you checked out to voice your concerns? Again, we apologize for this situation and would welcome you to call our General Manager, Rebecca directly so she can speak with you personally.
Mississippi
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I recently visited Batesville AR as a stop off place one night. Batesville was not my intended destination. I needed somewhere inexpensive to stay for the night. I chose Super 8. I found it to be what I needed. I needed a clean bed and a clean shower and that's what I found. The bed was clean and slept good. The shower was clean and served it's purpose. There is also a nice tv in the room. I also like that there is a mini fridge, microwave, and a safe in the room. There was a small breakfast downstairs the next morning. Not a lot of choices but the cinnamon roll was good and as long as there is coffee - I'm good. The staff was nice and that always helps me determine how much I like a place. If passing through Batesville, I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Tracy U, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Thank you for your review of the Super 8 Batesville. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We take pride in providing clean comfortable accommodations at a good price. We look forward to seeing you here on your next trip Batesville!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Econo Lodge Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Super 8 Batesville? Share your experiences!