“Great Value”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Columbia, Mo
“Great Value”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is located in a cluster of hotels on the town's north side. The staff is friendly and helpful and will try to accommodate reasonable requests. While the rooms are a bit small for more than one person, they are generally clean and well-appointed. I gave this four stars instead of five for a couple of reasons. First, there is no elevator access to the second floor. Second, the complimentary breakfast is minimal at best. Batesville has no real restaurant that offers healthy breakfast options, but there are grocery stores nearby, and most rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. Overall, the Super 8 is the best value in town. It is where we stay when we travel to Batesville, Ark.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Rebecca H, General Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, 24 September 2014
Thank you for your review. Me and my team look forward to your next visit,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Back again for another stay. As always the staff was fantastic. Everything was clean. I enjoy walking around without my shoes on. Here the carpet is keptclean enough that I can do that with no worries. the rooms are always kept very clean and neat.breakfast is ready at 6 a.m. When I got up. I really enjoy staying in this motel. a special thank you To Rebecca for all she has done for me.

• Stayed April 2014
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
It was very nice reading your wonderful review about your stay. It is very pleasing to know that you enjoyed your visit at our beautiful motel as well as that you enjoyed our beautiful city. Thank you from me and my team and we look forward to your next visit.
Oceanside, California
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. My room was very clean. The front desk were professional and very helpful the housekeepers were very kind and helpful as well. I travel thru this area now on business and I will stay here only

• Stayed March 2014
Rebecca H, General Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed our beautiful property. Me and my team look forward to your next visit.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We travel a LOT for sports and other competitions, and this was BY FAR the worst place we have ever stayed! The front desk man wore no shoes and was dirty. Non smoking room used smoking sheets, and would not replace them with new ones. Our room was not cleaned after the first night. Breakfast was gross! Would not eat it! Overall the entire place was dirty and smelled bad!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Rebecca H, General Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Batesville. I am researching the issues mentioned. Thank you again for your patronage and me and my team look forward to your next visit which will be perfect. welcome back

Travellers are raving about these Batesville hotels

Batesville
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Clean comfortable room, friendly and helpful clerks, good breakfast. My only complaint is the non smoking room smelled a bit like smoke.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Rebecca H, General Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay in our beautiful town and our beautiful property. We look forward to your next visit. Welcome back
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Econo Lodge Batesville
#1 of 3 in Newport
River Valley Rentals
River Valley Rentals
#2 of 11 in Mountain View

Been to Super 8 Batesville? Share your experiences!