“ok...”

Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Bentonville, Arkansas
“ok...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I had a taco and it was very good. The lettuce was white and the tomatoes were fine. The cheese was my favourite; it was mozzarella. The meat was good with flavour. My father's meal wasn't great. He ordered the chimichangas and when it came out it was tiny. Then he opened it ; it was beef instead of chicken. Are chips where all crushed up. Are server was right on us when we sat down . He gave us an extremely long time when we needed more time. This is an ok place. We like going here for Mexican food.

• Visited April 2014

“Food is okay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

There is better Mexican food in NWA and the service is average. I have read that they have new management since my last visit, but still do not think I will eat there again.

• Visited September 2013
Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States
“Food and service are good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have always had good food there, but it is not my favorite place to eat.I love the colorful tables they have in a Mexican theme--brightly colored.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rhael
“Once upon a time...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We used to go here. Since management has changed, it's less friendly. The last couple of times we gave it a shot, it took forever for the waitstaff to show up at our table. They in turn, forget the cheese dip completely and if anything the food has gotten more bland and less of it. No going back for us.

And I don't know what it is about Mexican food up here being so bland. I miss the spice and heat from TX.

Visited December 2013
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Good food Close to Home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food and service are very good here. We try to stop by one every week to eat. They have specials every day. The food is always served quick and with a smile.

• Visited February 2014