“Beautiful Room - but ...”

BEST WESTERN Benton Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Benton
Sugar Land, United States
“Beautiful Room - but ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Check in went very smooth. Friendly & courteous staff. Room (smoking) did NOT smell like an ashtray (I am a non-smoker). Jacuzzi functioned well. Clean room. The in room Coffee Maker was a FAIL (looked like very weak tea). The king sized bed was AWFUL for us. All night long we were constantly waking up due to being uncomfortable. We did not sleep well at all. Alarm clock did not function (when we set it). We did not try the breakfast. I would stay at this hotel again but not in the same room. The pool was nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Dawn D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
De Queen, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hotel staff is super friendly. Check in/out was quick. The lobby is cozy. Our room was clean....we even pulled up the same time as the manager was doing a double check of the room. The pool area was excellent. I even fell asleep in the lounge chair. The baseball team had a great time in the pool.
I slept wonderfully in my bed!! Love the pillows!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brandi C
Versailles, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel room and furnishings were obviously old and worn. The headboard of one of the two queen beds was taped together with clear sealing tape. It was clean and economical. Plentiful hot breakfast. Only one towel per person in the bath which I find typical of Best Western. Remote was iffy. Check in staff was not at all personable but check out was pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Sally S
Texarkana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I have been a guest at this hotel many times. And I will return time and time again. Excellent customer service, clean rooms, 50' LCD tvs in almost every room. Filling breakfast, and oh yea, did I mention the customer service? It's Excellent!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank TowerKing
gardendale, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

staff was very friendly, room was older but kept up well. bed was very comfortable, we order pizza, best dominos we ever had. The hotel is right off the hwy, she put us in a room in the back and we never heard any traffic noise

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Ernest L
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I arrived in Bentonville without a reservation, looking for a Best Western. it was not listed on my GPS hotel search, but on my way to another hotel I found this one. I checked in without a reservation. The only "negative" I had was that i requested a room on the ground floor and they were booked, but I did get a room on the second floor, half-way down from the elevator. Convenient to the parking lot. Room was overlooking a field, so it was quiet and restful. Very clean, seemed to be a new hotel, fresh paint and carpets. Room was very spacious, the bed was so comfortable! Breakfast was so-so, but the coffee was delicious. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room on the second floor, right side (east), which overlooked a field. Very quiet and restf...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Penni P
Crosby, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Staff was very helpful, room most comfortable. Though our TV remote didn't work, it was replaced quickly. We will definitely stay here again. The only hassle is the requirement to use a minimum of 200 characters for this review.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton
#3 of 9 in Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
#1 of 9 in Bryant

Been to BEST WESTERN Benton Inn? Share your experiences!