“Excellent - just needed a quick snack.”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #7 of 189 Restaurants in Bentonville
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 21 July 2014

They always bring the Sam's Roll right out to sample. That's always a treat! And very filling! We just had a beer and couple rolls to hold us over until dinner. . . it was mid afternoon and it was packed. They are always on the ball and all the wait staff check on you constantly. Things come out quickly and the chef is excellent. Soup is good and my favorite is THE SAMS ROLL! If you like sushi you need to try it. . . . It's a hole in the wall but you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This used to be my my husbands and I favorite Sushi dinning place. We love the amount of food you get when you dine here: a sample role to try, miso soup,big sushi rolls and fruit at the end of your meal. Form time to time we have received free edamame, free rolls or a free fish boat , really quite fabulous. They have over time gone down hill due to the food being made faster which leads to poorly made sushi. I would rather wait longer to receive better food. I really do wish John would go back to making sushi, it was at its best when he made the rolls. Unfortunately after several attempts of trying many different things, it's just not for us anymore.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Great place for lunch. So fast and the quality of the food was spectacular. Service over the top. You have to try this.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Super busy but the wait was short. Fast service and they served extras "on the house". Waitress was helpful in making selections.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I can't believe I forgot to review this restaurant after we ate there (for my birthday!). Be careful when ordering. This is not your normal sushi restaurant fare. You may think you can eat a lot, but this stuff is very rich. The service is excellent, the flavors are wonderful, and it is more than reasonably priced.