“Great Weekend”

Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The staff at this hotel was very friendly. The rooms were very clean. There was 24 hour a day coffee in the lobby and a Keurig Coffee maker in the room....Bonus!!!! Hotel is located right off highway about 1/4 to 1/2 mile. Walton street is obviously one of the main streets in the town. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good location for Walmart meetings and local restaurants. Nice bar area in hotel separate from dining room. I stay here whenever possible since it's convenient to my needs. book early since it fills up fast. Breakfast is fast and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was in Bentonville on business and really enjoyed me stay. Both Staci and Heidi at the front were a big help during my stay, always friendly, kind and professional every time I had to visit the front desk(due to my job). The hotel, restaruant, lobby, pool area and workout room was very clean. Nancy the boss should also get a pat on the back for a job well done with the large group is was with. There were so many restaurants within wasking distance(from 10' to 1/2 mile) I was able to have any food I wanted. My next overnight visit to Bentonville will include Hilton Garden Inn.
*****

Room Tip: Ask for a suite, the rooms are your average hotel room but still real nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My family and friends all stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bentonville, AR for four days surrounding my daughter's wedding. Our stay was most enjoyable, as the staff "bent over backwards" (my mother's words) to accommodate us and our needs. The rooms were clean and quiet, the beds were comfortable, and the staff members were friendly and accommodating. Because we booked well in advance for a larger group, we were given a very good discounted rate, as well. I highly recommend this hotel for your travel needs!

Thank & Mrs. G
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Spent three nights and had two rooms. In town for a wedding. The breakfasts were quite good and not outrageously priced. It has an indoor pool, lounge. I used the exercise room and found everything in working order. I understand there are some wonderful, paved trails located within short distance behind this property that other runners were speaking very highly of. I was sorry that I had already done four miles on the treadmill after hearing them speak of these paved paths that go into the old town area. The hospitality room that they gave our large family to use for the weekend was a standard, conference room but it opened up onto an enclosed patio with tables and chairs. It was a great setup for our family of 40? plus people to be able to have a large common space. My sister in law's room had a toilet issue in the middle of the night and was fixed by mid morning the next day. We had seven grown siblings with their families and both sets of wedding parents all renting rooms and that was our only maintenance issue.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Conveniently located ( Bentonville, Fayettville, Springdale) , price was right, friendly service, comfortable beds and a wonderful breakfast! .........Asked for a late check out and there was no probplem. I recommend staying here.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This Hilton property was sub standard and a waste of money. Better off going to a Hampton and getting a free breakfast. Wait staff was inattentive and didn't provide any customer service. The mattress needed to be replaced because the springs were poking when you moved. The first time in forever that I had to go to the front desk to receive my folio at check out at a Hilton or any property.

2  Thank Don M
HGI_Bentonville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. We apologize for the issues with your mattress and we’re working with our team to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bentonville
1 mi away
#12 of 22 in Bentonville
2 mi away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville? Share your experiences!