“Good experience - friendly front desk”

Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was pleased with this hotel right off Highway 71 in Bentonville. Was there for just one night and it was very quiet and the room was nice and comfortable. I did have to remind them for my Hilton Honors complimentary water upon check-in so they gave me three ice cold ones which was perfect. Did not eat breakfast at the hotel but I did think it was a little pricey considering most hotels in this price category offer a complimentary breakfast. Overall, it was a nice experience and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I always prefer a room on a high floor away from the elevator so that's what I got this time. V...
2  Thank Shelley S
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville

Reviewed 14 July 2014

It's typically the little things that make or break a stay for me. and this hotel does not go above and beyond with the little things. plus my non-smoking room smelled smoky. and smelled even worse once air conditioner came on (had to turn it off as it was also really loud and couldn't sleep with it on). so many choices in Bentonville, this would not be my first choice.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Just Like All Hilton Garden Inns- Good value, great amenities for the money and easy in & out for Honors members. The adjustable beds are the best! I've yet to stay in a Garden Inn I didn't like. I highly recommend this one for Walmart vendor visits.

1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Everything was as expected except they have a problem with the cold water lines heating up and only hot water flows into the room. Staff was helpful and friendly. They accommodated to the best of their ability and knowledge.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you swallow the price of the room. Hold on till morning where only the coffee is complementary. Even the items that cost nothing at your standard Holiday Inn Express or Best Western are going to cost extra at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Second worst hotel bed I have ever slept in. The mattress springs were shot and like other things here, should have been replaced long ago. Almost as bad as being trapped in a hammock. The place is dated and they try to cover that up with some furniture and flat screen TVs. Should have had a total interior makeover some time ago. Breakfast is also NOT included. Entrance to the property is indirect, not well marked and hard to find. This place would not be a deal at half the price. To their credit, the front desk staff were very courteous and seem resolved to do the best they can with what they've got. Still, better to stay elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
HGI_Bentonville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards and apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We’re happy to hear that our front desk team did a great job of delivering quality service to you and hope you will consider staying with us again if you return to Bentonville.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This place is absolutely wonderful. The staff, the rooms, everything about this place is amazing. Stayed here with a large group of family members visiting from out of town while we celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday at Crystal Bridges. The staff is the nicest group of people I have seen in a long time. They where so kind and helpful and made us feel at home. I will certainly make this the place I stay any time I am in town.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family