“Best Hotel in NWA”

Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Best Hotel in NWA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I stay approximately 40 nites a year at this hotel, the people are great, the place is clean and the comp food at the managers reception in really good.
Did I say the people were good, they really are very friendly yet professional, they give the place a good vibe. Relaxed and comfortable. Kevin, Amanda, Susan , Katy, Ted and Chris are very helpful and will do most anything to make your stay a good one. The place is modern and has good TVs nice little gym and hot tube pool.
Great walking and biking trails that you can leave the hotel and bike to Crystal Bridges Museum
or just enjoy a nice shady walk in the park not far away.

Room Tip: Ask for room 401 has 2 windows and a little bit of a view. It is very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I stayed there on a family trip and it is a great place to stay. It's nice to stay in a property that is modern and up-to-date The room was comfortable and spacious. Our beds were really comfortable.

Housekeeping did a great job of working around our family schedule.

I am going to book future business trip here, as a result of this stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

This was my first stay at this property - I was in town for a business meeting with Walmart - and I was very pleased with the cleanliness, quiet and privacy of the room, and with the helpfulness and professionalism of the front desk personnel. The only thing preventing this property from receiving a rating of Excellent was the shower, which was old, with poor water pressure and shaky warm/hot controls. Other than that, this property provides great value for the dollar!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

I stayed there on business and found the hotel to be new, fresh and up to date. The managers reception was a plus. The room was comfortable and spacious. I don't know how old the hotel is, but could not be too old as the decor looked great. Bed was comfortable as was all the furniture. One cool thing was they has a great electric charging station with multiple electric outlets and USB ports for charging technology. I have stayed in hotels at a lot higher price point that do not get how many items need to be charged at the end of the day, all at the same time. This hotel gets it. The only frustration I had is that they do not like to staff the front desk. More than once I had to dial a house phone to summon an attendant. This is a big enough hotel someone needs to be at the front desk or a step or two away at all times. I attempted to drop off my key around 8am and there seemed to be a meeting of sorts and I swear a staff member could see me but would not get up and wait on me. I am sure this will be fixed when a manager like a GM realizes what is happening. I will stay there again. They just need to tighten it up a bit at the front desk

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
adl057489, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Bentonville, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
Thank you for the recommendation about the front desk staff. We have actually added an additonal front desk member to our busiest check in times, so that we don't run into this issue again. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, and I hope that you will make us your "home away from home" when you travel to Bentonville. Thanks again for the advice.
-Amanda
Director of Sales
Marshall, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

We really enjoyed our room (301). The bed was VERY comfortable, the room decor was modern and tasteful. The room was clean looking and smelling. We appreciated having a refrigerator in the room. There was a large variety at breakfast--waffles, biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, sausage, yogurt, oranges, grapefruit, apples, cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, basic pastries, apple and cranberry juices, and coffee. The only pitfall was that breakfast ended at 9:00 and we wanted to be lazier than that...but we went down to breakfast and were glad we did. Even though it was 8:45, there was still plenty of food and we didn't feel rushed. In fact, the lady who was cleaning up made sure we were finished before she took away the hot food. We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
East Brunswick, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

I do not recommend this hotel at all. I stayed for one night at the Comfort Suites in Bentonville it was gross! My room looked very clean until I was just about to lay down to bed a little bug decided to crawl across my bed. I was infuriated! I tried to report this to the front desk but no one was there. I will NEVER use this hotel chain again!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank M G
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

The property is new new and modern looking. The guy who checked us in was very professional and told us about the managers reception that evening. yep. Managers reception at a Choice Hotel! Free drinks and finger foods from local restaurants. Very cool. Our room was spotless and bigger than most. We were even give chocolate chip cookies and milk while we were hanging out in the lobby that night! plenty of restaurants within walking distance, but I though the breakfast was better than most so I happily devoured it. This place is hard to beat for an overnight in NWA.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family