“Very Nice”

Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel for four nights and had absolutely no complaints. The room was spacious and clean with new carpeting, it was very quiet, and the staff were helpful and friendly. Complimentary breakfast is offered, which is nothing fancy but definitely adequate. There is free WiFi service, and two computers are available in the lobby for guests to use at no charge. At the time of our visit, the hotel offered a discount for a stay of at least three nights.

The hotel is a short drive to downtown Bentonville and to the beautiful Crystal Bridges Museum.

Room Tip: Request a room toward the rear of the hotel, away from the ice machine.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear: skw45

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus in Bentonville, AR I am so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and your trip to Bentonville. I hope that on your next trip you will choose our hotel again. If I or anyone on my team can be of assistance please do not hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice--both times while visiting the amazing Crystal Bridges Museum and other places in the area. This is the very best Best Western we've ever encountered. Good service. Nice and quiet. No problems. Also enjoyed the Walton Museum as well as a nearby Indian culture non-profit museum. The motel cost us a few bucks, but all the museums are free.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Dear: Jimlan

Thank you for your repeated stays with Best Western Plus Castlerock in Bentonville, AR. I am glad that we can be the Best of the Best during your time in Bentonville. Please make sure and let me know when you come through town next so I can meet you in person. If I or my team can be of assistance please contact us at the hotel and we will be more then happy to take care of you.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I had no complaints about this motel. I gave it a "10" on everything except one, and that was because I thought the square pillows were a little strange. That didn't keep me from sleeping comfortably, but it was strange. I will stay there in the future because I plan to return to the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art many times. I love that museum!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear: Guest

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your Stay with Best Western Plus Castlerock Bentonville. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay and were able to enjoy the Crystal Bridges museum while in town. We are in the process of replacing many of our previous designed pillows. Please make sure to ask for me the next time you stay at our property. If I can be of any assistance with a future reservation please do not hesitate to call me.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

we could have used an ice machine closer to our room. The Hotel was very eazy to find and close to other aminities.The room was large and had everything we needed. Room service people were friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear: RCox816

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your Stay with Best Western Plus Castlerock Bentonville. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and our rooms. I hope to see you again very soon. If I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My hiking club booked 8 double rooms for one night and there were zero complaints from 16 people. Now, I realize that hikers may not have the most discriminating taste, but we've stayed in mediocre accommodations for a greater price. Even though I had 8 rooms, check-in was fast and easy. The young lady at the front desk was courteous and efficient. The lobby is fairly spacious with a hot coffee bar and about 10 tables for the breakfast-- which was much more than a continental breakfast. The rooms were nicely decorated and are more of a mini-suite with a sofa and desk. An actual closet with hangers was a nice touch as well as granite counters in the wash room, a curved shower curtain bar, a flat screened TV and a covered, clean remote control. The beds were comfortable and we did have a working refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. Wish I had time to use the workout facility and the over-sized hot tub ... room for 10 people! The motel is in a nice-enough area and about a 7-minute drive to Crystal Bridges Art Museum and about an hour from Devil's Den State Park. I will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: You won't find any rooms with a view if that is important to you, but elevators make it easy to...
1  Thank JulieCirlin
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Dear: Julie

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus in Bentonville, AR as your destination for your hiking group. I love that you enjoyed our hotel and that my team took excellent care of you. If I can be of assistance in the future when you return to our area please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

I booked the Castlerock Best Western directly by calling the hotel. I am a BW rewards member so I stay at them often and this particular hotel lives up to the brand. We were able to check in early as we got there at 1:30 pm. It is easy to find and has easy access to both Bentonville and Rogers by major roads.
We all had to use the bathroom and the first thing I noticed was a hair on the floor, which belonged to none of us, and grossed me out. It just didn't look as if it has been swept, preferably mopped. This is fairly unusual for a Best Western.
When I called to check on my reservation, I asked if they had a room with three beds as we were three adult women. They didn't. "Well, why is the hotel called an inn and suites then?" I asked. He replied that they had rooms with two queens and a fold-out sofa, but it was all one room. "And that makes it a suite?" I asked. He said yes.
Well, the sofa was placed at an angle in the corner. We had to move a coffee table, chair, and a desk to open it out. It would have been precarious for others to squeeze through the tiny space left for a nighttime visit to the bathroom. After my friend lay on the unfurnished bed (we couldn't find any extra bedding in the room and would have had to call for some), she decided it would be too uncomfortable to sleep on, so we doubled up. So we put everything back how it was. Suite, it wasn't.
We slept late and did not eat the breakfast provided, though it looked like the typical BW spread, nor did we use the pool or hot tub, though they both looked enticing and clean. I have to say the shower was fantastic. Super hot with a great shower head with multiple spray options; no fan though so the mirror totally steamed up. Great mattress and light-blocking shades, which is why we slept so late. Overall a good value for the money.

Room Tip: We were on the very back of the hotel at ground level, and I did not notice any road noise at all.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Dear: Lyn S

Thank you for being a loyal Best Western member and for choosing Best Western plus Castle Rock in Bentonville, AR. I want to apologize for the confusion on what our suites have to offer. You were in a standard Queen room the only Suites we have available are our King Bed Suites. Being suites they offer a living room area that is separated from the bedroom. I have spoken with housekeeping to make sure that they pay better attention to detail during room cleanings.

I wish you had more time to use some of our amenities such as our Large Hot Tub and indoor heated pool but I am glad that you had a wonderful nights sleep on our comfortable beds.

If you are in the area again I would love for you to come and enjoy our hotel. If I can be of any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Three Arkansas teachers traveled to Bentonville to enjoy the Crystal Bridges Museum (An unbelieveable collection of fabulous art in a gorgeous setting -- all owned by the Walton family). Using online reviews to aid in selecting a place to stay, we selected this hotel. We were not disappointed -- Lovely lobby with extremely friendly, helpful staff. The decor was quite current with fashionable carpeting and attractive designs. Our room was spotlessly clean and quite comfy -- very good beds! Every ammenity you could need -- even microwave and refrig. We took advantage of the yummy HOT breakfast in the lobby area. The location was perfect for the Museum as well as other points of interest (of course we had to check out the relatively new outdoor Pinnacle Hills Promenade -- shop after shop). On top of all of this -- the price of our stay was unbelieveably reasonable. Don't change -- you have a good thing going!!!

Dear: Lottie010

First of all thank you very much for being a teacher in Arkansas. I am sure that you three ladies deserved a little R & R and I am very glad that we were able to provide you with a great place to stay while you visited Crystal Bridges and enjoyed the shops at Pinnacle Hills. I look forward to seeing you guys when you come back this way. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me at the hotel.