“For the price, excellent value.”

Red Roof Inn Bentonville
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
“For the price, excellent value.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We decided to stay at Bentonville Motel 6 on pur way to Alanama at 1030pm. We just wanted a bed to sleep in because we were leaving early. For the cheaper price for accommodation, which also included military discount, the rooms wete excellent. Clean linen, towells, bathroom and room. Mo noise , no misbehaviour from fellow guests. We were most impressed as we normally stay at a Marriott. Would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank TruckGurus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We stayed for almost 2 weeks. Pool was out of order...we were told they were putting a handicap lift in although no one ever worked on it the whole time we were there.The room was poorly maintained. Torn carpet entering the bathroom with tack board waiting for the unsuspecting bare foot. Hair dryer that barely got warm. Shower barely drizzled out water that was constantly changing temperature. The TV was functional but nothing else. My wife always unpacks her suitcase into the drawers of the motel. I packed up and moved us out and forgot the clothes in the drawers. When I realized my error I called and spoke to the manager who assured me nothing was left in the room. All I can say is there was when I left. The hotel staff must have needed some new panties, sock's and shirts.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Don E

Travellers are raving about these Bentonville hotels

Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I made reservations for 4 nights mid-June based on what I reviewed here. The room had recently been remodled but the rest of the place is way behind.
1st - NO WATER in the POOL! Main reason I chose this place!
2nd - NO COFFEE MAKER IN ROOM! This is a must!
3rd - NO CLOCK IN ROOM! This is a must!
4th - NO CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST!
The lady at the front desk "Vanessa" was extremely pleasant and when I expressed how disgruntled I was she immediately offered me a full refund. My husband and I decided we would find another place the next day as we had just driven 13 hours. When we got back to our room, about 2 minutes went by and we decided to take a walk. Two properties away we found ourselves admiring the WATER in the POOL at the Best Western and went to the front desk and confirmed that they had coffee makers, clocks and a continental breakfast! Sold! We proceded back to our room packed our luggage back in the truck and went there.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else until the property is completed!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SHANE R
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Beds are so comfy, ice box, microwave , free free wifi and a pool. Thanks for leaving the light on. I found it lol. Really really nice place to stay and feel safe. They are adding a new wing with lots more new rooms. Great job

• Stayed June 2013
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed 31 May 2013

In Bentonville to visit the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, I was primarily interested in just a budget motel where I could lay my head at night. And Motel 6 on the southeast edge of this town easily fit the bill. Comfortable and cozy, with easy access to everthing Bentonville has to offer, I'd recommend it to others looking for a budget overnight stay. The only thing I'd suggest is to take along bathroom amenities because there was just soap, and no shampoo or hair conditioner. Otherwise, it's a great overnight stay. The hotel staff was very accommodating, even though the morning breakfast consisted only of hot coffee.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor overlooking the courtyard, where the swimming pool is located, seem to off...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
MO
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The hotel is nothing fancy, but for $48 a night, you can't beat it. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. I was impressed that our room had a mini fridge and a microwave, something you often don't find in higher priced hotels. The TV reception was a little fuzzy, but nothing I couldn't deal with. The room had only a shower with no bathtub, but the water pressure was great and the shower was plenty big. The towels however were small and a little scratchy. I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This motel was very clean and we would stay their again. It offers the basic but the beds were comfortable and the showers were great. Jessica was the receptionist and she was so pleasant and helpful---always had a smile and acted like she was happy to help us. You don't run into people like her very often. Prices were $48 a night for 2 people. You won't go wrong staying here! Restaurants all around the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple