“Extremely impressed!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Booked here and Wowzers! Let me tell you everything is brand new, they did a great job on renovation. The service was amazing. The bed so cushy brand new and comfy.the towels super thick, new, and when they touch your body they feel like they are heated. New technology? The breakfast .yum. pancakes, yogurt, eggs, ham, biscuits, gravy, and the best warm cinnamon rolls, a full spread. The new lobby so nice. We came to town for a concert and stayed here our first night. We should have stayed here every night as I haven't had a better night sleep in a long time.thank you. I will be back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel in recently. It was extremely good value. The hotel has been refurbished in past few months and they have done this well. A re-furb of the machines in the gym would be a welcome addition (e.g. no straps on exercise bike pedals) however all in all having stayed in several hotels in Bentonville I would recommend this one as decent good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The headline to this review says it all. The Holiday Inn Express Bentonville is not the best Holiday Inn Express I've stayed at and it isn't the worst. Its close to US 71/Interstate 540 on the south side of the boulevard. Upon arrival the gentleman at the counter was eager to assist and throughout the stay, the front counter folks were very friendly. The facility is clean but appears to be showing its age. Same goes for the rooms. Beds were comfortable. All in all, I'd stop here again for an overnighter, but it wasn't memorable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank BorealForestDweller
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear PlainsPolarBear,

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We were very happy to find this hotel late in the evening before an early morning flight out of XNA the following morning. Because it is primarily booked for weekday executives, the rates were significantly cheaper on the weekend at about $40 less. The hotel itself was very clean and comfortable, making our last night traveling very peaceful.

Room Tip: Try for weekend rates when possible!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Manda R
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed overnight during our visit to the Crystal Bridges Museum. I am an IHG member so frequent Holiday Inns, often. Check in was quick and smooth. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable regarding restaurant offerings in the area in response to our inquiry. Room was clean and spacious with standard amenities. While the signs in the elevator asked forgiveness for construction, I did not notice nor was I inconvenienced by any construction related circumstances. Drawbacks: their "TV Channel Card" needs updating as there are no HBO channels as the card suggests, also, the instructions for accessing the facility's wifi are inadequate since there are 11 or so connection options when the instructions lead you to believe there are only 1--I called the desk for assistance but staff were vague in helping me to clear up this concern, suggesting that I choose an option that never showed up on my tablet's "available" list. These concerns were minor and did not really impact my satisfaction with this hotel. I would consider this hotel, again, should I return to the Bentonville area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Took my grandkids on a road trip to see their Great-Grandmother in Arkansas. Made reservations at a local Holiday Inn Express. I have used Holiday Inn Express many times and am an IHG member. My grandchildren (4 of them) and I had the best stay ever in a Holiday Inn Express!!! The host at the desk (Mac) was absolutely the best welcoming committee we have received. After a long day on the road, 8 hours, we were greeted and even handed out gift bags for the kids!! I have never had that before or since!!
Thanks to Mac there at Bentonville for making our stay exceptional!! We occupied the hotel and the pool and the hot tub there and loved every minute we were there. I would say, they spoiled us!!

Room Tip: Corner room are the best!! Choose a suite if possible.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hotel was undergoing remodeling in the public area which should be really nice when its done. Rooms were great and there were lots of dining options within a couple of blocks of the hotel. Really easy to get to off the highway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends