I went to visit Crystal Bridges Museum and decided to stay at this hotel not sure why now other than location. I went to take a shower and found one of the shampoo bottles in the shower instead of on the bathroom counter. This made me think they didn't properly clean the bathroom. A friend that went with me looked a the shower before I used it and said she saw soap scum on the wall of the stall.
She was going to use the ice bucket but noticed that the bag that was sitting on the edge of the container wasn't new but USED and just refolded to next guest to reuse. Another detail of incomplete cleaning was the fact that the previous guests login id and password card was left in the room. This is evident that incomplete cleaning was done. Now I am not confident the sheets were even change.
Breakfast the next morning was varied and ok but not great. The coffee was luke warm and when I asked the gentleman working the kitchen about it, he said it was fresh. I said it may be fresh but wasn't hot. I asked if he had a microwave to warm it up he said no and made no extra effort to use of find an employee microwave to accommodate me.
Before I left I wanted to get some water and asked the front desk clerk where the water fountain was, she said she did not know. I just happened to see one in the gym, so went in there to fill up my water bottle. I noticed the Clorox wipes container was totally empty. I grabbed the empty container and gave it to her telling her it needed to be replaced. Again another indication that things are not being thoroughly cleaned or reviewed. The location is just off the xway but glad wasn't much highway noise or any noise, but its in a small town so not as much traffic as other places I have visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore all that the Ozark Mountain region offers while staying at the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Bentonville. Other hotels can't compete with our fantastic amenities and location, which is just three miles from downtown. With the corporate headquarters of Sam's Club and Walmart and companies like IBM and Motorola only three miles away, you'll never be late for meetings in Bentonville, Arkansas. The hotel's facility also includes free wireless Internet access throughout and a Business Center with a PC and printer, which makes it easy to finish proposals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Bentonville
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites
- Holiday Inn Bentonville
- Bentonville Holiday Inn