“not great but not the worst”

Days Inn & Suites Bentonville
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Bentonville
“not great but not the worst”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I picked this place because it is close to work on bad weather. The room was not the cleanest. I got a great rate the first night but when I extended my stay they up my rate.
Coffee was great

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

angela d, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bentonville, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest
My Apologies for your less than satisfying stay at Days Inn. We have only 4 smoking rooms and some time we need to take that room out due to numerous maintenance purposes. We try to make smoking rooms as non-smoking with treatment etc. That is the reason we get compliments for our smoking rooms also looks like a non-smoking room. But we will make sure that next time you get the room of your choice. Thank you for staying at Days Inn. We will make sure your next stay will exceed you expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Centerton, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

My friend came to visit me and he thought it'd be a fine one to stay the night. Well the manager was the problem, he was very rude and unfriendly. He wouldn't move the beds BLOCKING the doors by my friends motel room. Which is a fire hazard and just plain trashy. The motel inside had the floor leaking, the light fixture was missing the glass or material in the bathroom. There was mold in the fridge. The manager acted like it was a problem that my friend needed extra blankets and tried to charge him. Upset that my friend got treated like crap and had to stay in this piece of crap place. Nobody stay here!!!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Klempster15
Aplogise for stay not up to the satisfaction. We have been changing the furniture and matterresees at the same time without disturbing the guest. It is almost complete. In fact instructions and guidelines for the replacing staff was not to create any blockage at any time. Again thanks for bringing this to our knowledge.
We appreciate your staying at Days Inn and look forward for your next stay. We promise you next stay will exceed all yoru expectations. With new mattresses and new furniture you will love more staying at the Days Inn.

Travellers are raving about these Bentonville hotels

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Despite a sign on the interstate marquee that said indoor pool, we arrived and the pool was broken. The worse part is that we were sent here from another Wyndham property 20 miles away because they called and were told by this Days Inn that they had an indoor pool. So...needless to say, I had a disappointed 5 year old because we booked this place only because he could swim (and drove 20 extra miles). So we went to the front desk and asked if we could even pay cash to upgrade (we paid with points) to an empty Jacuzzi room to make our son happy.....but only to have the manager called by the front desk clerk acted so disinterested in helping up...he wouldn't even speak directly with us on the phone...He gave us 2 options... Check out,....or drive across the interstate and swim in his other hotel (Econolodge) and drive back and forth! So we do it! We load up and drive across the 5 lane highway, and the Econolodge pool is 50 degrees, the atrium room is unheated (it's 40 degrees)...and the lights in the whole room don't even work....so we go swimming in a cold merky hot tub in the moonlite....then load up..wet..and cross back over the highway...all the management would have to do was show a tiny bit of courtesy and compassion and we would have paid for the Juccuzi room and I would not be writing this review. Nothing like management that is only concerned with putting forward just enough of a product and maintenance to keep the doors open and health department from closing them.......

So abbreviated review..old comforters, rooms smell musty due to years of smoking, pool is tiny old converted outdoor pool, and they sometimes turn the heater off to save money (this weekend), TVs are not flat screens, couch had stains from "activity"...there are many other hotels for the same price nearby that are much cleaner...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Arkoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

My wife and I rented the Jacuzzi suite and after getting to the room we noticed the whole floor in the room was flooded. This was after I had complained to the front desk that the room smelled molded. I wasn't offered another room at ant time. I had planned a romantic getaway for my wife who had just flown into XNA and the room was ruined. After insisting we be moved they put us in another room with a bathtub with jets, and the HEATER didn't work at all and there was no remote for the TV. We called the front desk again and the desk clerk tried 6 different rooms and there wasn't a remote anywhere. It was 27 degrees outside and with no heater we stayed bundled up in the room ( seriously). We paid $ 117.00 for the room and the hotel mgmt. called us after checking out and said the next time we stayed there they would give us 1/2 off the next room.... They must be kidding, we will never return there again. The coffee pot in the room didn't even get warm.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Alexander
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

I found the room to be better than I was expecting. The microwave and refridge made the stay there much better. The bed was comfortable, room warm. So warm that I had to turn the heater almost all the way down. I would stay there again given the oppurtunity. And I would recomeend it to anybody thats traveling to that part of Arkansas.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

angela d, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bentonville, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Mr William, We greatly appreciate your reviews and thank you. These reviews not only increase our passion for hospitality but helps other guests also to choose their hotels as per their needs and price. Once again thank you.
Angela
GM
Kilgore, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Easy access off 540; clean, quiet, rooms. Faced 540 and did not hear traffic. Hotel provides minimal breakfast which was OK, many restaurants close. Easy to get to downtown restaurants, shopping and Crystal Bridges Museum.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dears Sandra D
Thank you for staying at the Days Inn. We are involved in upgrading most of the rooms and you will enjoy a new look at the Days Inn on your next visit. Thanks you once again staying at the Days Inn.