“Can't say enough great things” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Bentonville

Courtyard Bentonville
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Can't say enough great things”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

I decided on this hotel despite some negative reviews and couldn't have been happier. We were in town for a Razorback game and wanted a suite, which is not easy to come by at a decent price. This hotel offered a very affordable suite and we couldn't believe how huge it was, even had a huge private balcony. The lady working at the front desk was amazingly nice and allowed us an early check in. The indoor pool was very clean and enjoyable. The hotel has just been remodeled and again, it's nice and clean.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TheSweetB
Lance D, General Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
TheSweetB, thank you for the great review! Yes, we love to check you in early if we are able, and yes, I am very proud of our great staff. And yes, we are glad the renovation is over! Thank you for giving us a chance after seeing some reviews during that time. It's a New Stay at Courtyard Bentonville! Happy travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

I had a last minute business trip scheduled for Bentonville and I had a few special requests for my trip. I needed a hotel with a freezer to store frozen product samples, which would be too large for a standard mini fridge. I called several hotels in the area and was flat out told there was nothing they could do to accommodate my requests. Then I spoke to Felicia at Courtyard. Felicia told me there would be no problem holding my package in their freezer simply add her name to the shipment and she would ensure it was kept frozen for me.

I arrived at Fayetteville airport and was promptly greeted and whisked away by Norman the extremely friendly shuttle driver. Upon arriving at the hotel there were some cardboard boxes stacked in the lobby/restaurant area. Kharma (never did find out where the H should be...) warmly greeted me and informed me that boxes were part of the renovation and would be moved for the morning breakfast. I was given a map of the area and very promptly given a room key, despite it being several hours prior to check in.

The entire hotel has been remodeled and is very near completion. I was told the Grand Re-Opening is just a few weeks away. The new breakfast area is quite nice and the menu looks to be delicious. Breakfast was complimentary while renovation is in progress, which I thought was quite nice.

Overall, this is a clean and bright hotel with good value. Without a doubt this is the hotel I will be returning to when I have to come back to Bentonville. Kharma, Felicia and Norman were absolutely fantastic and made my trip painless and exceeded every need or request I had.

Thank you Courtyard Staff!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank shamwop1132
usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

Historically pretty ghetto – but the closest thing to a real Marriott in the Bentonville area. From recent renovation this place is now up to typical Courtyard standards. Well...sort of. Skip the breakfast here and hit the Starbucks 5 mins down the road.

Room Tip: Stay some place other than Bentonville, AR.
Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Lake Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Courtyards are always a delight: more homey than "hotelly." It's just a great place to lay your head in a place that feels strangely like you're own apartment...sort of. The breakfast is great in the AM before a long drive to wherever.

Room Tip: Stay away from stairs, elevators, ice machines, and outer doors! If you;re on the ground level, stay...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

always stay here....but no more...platinum for life...i don't care...points are not worth getting bitten on ankles in my room......what the heck is going on with Marriott properties...tired of incompetence and poor properties....

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Meatdog624
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

We checked out a day early. The place is totally torn up undergoing remodeling. Painters everywhere, the one elevator had a guy on a ladder painting oil based paint. The fumes were enough to get you high. Same thing in the indoor pool area. Went down for breakfast at 9am and there was nothing left. We talked to people who got there earlier and they said that they had to wait 20 minutes to get some eggs because there was one cook at the "free" buffet line. On top of that, some guy was grinding away at 9am on a Sat. morning on a wall in the dining area. The noise was so loud we had to scream while eating the only thing left, oatmeal. We could hear the grinding on the 3rd floor. The place was full due to a huge kids baseball tournament weekend so I asked the lady at the front "folding table with a laptop on it/desk" if she could hold of the workers until 10 or so since it was a Sat. morning. She was real nice but said there was nothing she could do about it. Told her she needed to get some ear plugs or she'd be deaf. Everyone there was upset about the whole experience. We talked to two families that had baseball games go until 1am the night before. They could hear the grinding in their room and said it was really loud. They were looking for another hotel too. We checked out at noon to head to a much better hotel and the guy was still grinding away. Whoever the regional manager is for this Marriott should be reprimand for allowing this place to stay open during major renovations.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dan L
Little Rock, Ar
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

I just spent the weekend at this hotel with a friend. I am fairly familiar with Northwest Arkansas so I assumed this hotel would be closer towards the main Bentonville area. It is at exit 88, which is the Pea Ridge exit. Its about 3-4 miles further than Pinnacle Hills and the Promenade. Its 20 miles from Fayetteville which is where we did most of our running around. Just a little far for my taste.
Now keep in mind I realized they are renovating. The hotel looks nice from the outside. We walked in and its a huge mess. To check in there were fold out tables sitting there with someone sitting at a laptop to check you in. Not your usual nice check in counter. Broken up tiles all over the floor, people painting all day, one elevator that stayed crowded, the room numbers were taped on the door....(I hate sounding so negative!!)
On a positive note, the staff was friendly and apologized for the inconvenience. The rooms were clean and spacious. Comfy beds. We never actually heard any construction being done, so that was good.
I guess Im just big on appearance when you walk in you want it to feel nice and it just wasnt what I expected. I would probably stay here again AFTER the renovation is over! =)

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends