Courtyard Bentonville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$112
Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$158
GardenInn.com
US$76
US$72
Comfort Suites Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$68
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$124
HIExpress.com
US$113
US$108
  • Breakfast included
21c Museum Hotel Bentonville(Bentonville)
US$340
US$288
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$108
Travelocity
Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Red Roof
  • Pool
All reviewsnice courtyardaverage courtyardplatinum elitemarriott propertyrooms are finebusiness travelroom was cleanrecommend this hotelsam's clubmorning breakfaststaff was very friendlyflat screenfront desk staffcrystal bridgesjacobwalmartlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

As a traveling basketball team we have stayed at many hotels in many cities and states. This one is at the top of our list and so looking forward in coming back. The outdoor firepit and social seating areas around the hotel was wonderful. The front desk staff very helpful and Janet and Denise are super profession on a guest level!! Thank you for making our stay to beautiful Bentonville very memorable and comfortable. I personally was a hotel manager for 7 years before changing careers and I would have to say, "well done Courtyard!"

Room Tip: Love the King with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
GlennaFleetwood, Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Karen M,

We really appreciate the positive attitude you have given us. We would like to thank you and look forward to taking care of all of your needs in the future. Send the ball teams our way and our staff will provide them with the most awesome guest experience available.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

took great care of Basketball Team. All of our needs were met. They went above and beyond the call of duty to insure we were all comfortable and safe. I highly recommend my friends and family when they are in this area to use this property., Oh yea ask for Denise.

Room Tip: All of the Staff are very courtes
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GlennaFleetwood, Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Theo P,

I am glad our staff done so well making sure all of your needs were met. We appreciate the feedback you have given us and would like to continue to provide you with the same dedication and appreciation in the future. We will continue to provide teams with the satisfaction they deserve as well as the guests traveling on leisure. I am glad you have given us the opportunity to take care of your Basketball Team.

-Thank you!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Right off the freeway and relatively close to downtown Bentonville, this place is ideal for business travelers. Rooms are well appointed with free wifi. Breakfast was fast and the staff throughout the building were very courteous and polite. I definitely would stay here again on a trip to Bentonville.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GlennaFleetwood, Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

wwtraveler0001,

We really appreciate the positive feedback. The staff at this property do what they can to provide the best customer service available. We look forward to your return and will yet again be the courteous and polite staff you expect at the Courtyard in Bentonville AR.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The location is excellent and the room was comfortable and clean. The only thing I would change is to have the thermostat on the wall instead of the old fashioned air handler which doesn't allow you to set the actual temperature. I really like the way the hotel staff responded to questions and the hospitality I received. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GlennaFleetwood, Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Allan R,

We appreciate the positive feedback you have given our hotel. I will let my management know your opinion of our old fashioned wall units. I would love for our hotel to have thermostats on the wall as well. Next time you plan on coming to the area please contact me directly and I will ensure you have the best room on the parking lot side and we will do everything possible to ensure your stay will be satisfactory.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

As a platinum Marriott member, I stay at Marriotts frequently and always request a quiet room. While on business in Fayetteville with my young daughter, I liked the location and setting of this quiet hotel in a corporate office park. At only 10% full, this should have been easy to provide good service. But at 7:00 am on Sunday morning(!!), workers started drilling and hammering on the first floor exit door, right next to our room. This continued for 45 minutes, so we got up and checked out. The young woman at the front desk said,"I don't know, I just got here," when I asked her why workers were there so early and woke us up. She dismissed us and we left. Clearly no manager was present. POORLY RUN hotel. Shame on Marriott.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LvtoPack
GlennaFleetwood, Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

LvtoPack,

We would like to thank you for filling out a review. We admire feedback from all guests,
good or bad. It helps our staff strive to be better.

My staff and I were unaware of any work being done on a Sunday morning but will be sure
this will never happen again. We strive to provide the best customer satisfaction possible
and want all of our guests to have a peaceful and quiet accommodation during their stay.

We do hope you will give us a second chance in the future. We know we will change
your opinion and will definitely make your stay worth while.