“A little bit of sticker shock”
Review of River Grille

River Grille
Ranked #14 of 193 Restaurants in Bentonville
Price range: US$22 - US$49
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fining Dining Steakhouse with Seafood. Excellent bar and outdoor covered patio. Open for casual lunches Mon.-Fri.
Reviewed 21 November 2013

In town as a tourist with my 87 year old father in law who describes himself as a meat and potatoe man. I knew this was a nice restaurant from the reviews. When we arrived we asked if we were dressed properly to match the candle light and table cloths we could see in the dining area. Once seated the waitress was very attentive and knowledgeable about the small upper scale menu. I could see my father in law wasn't liking fancy sounding stuff. We finally ordered a beef dish that turned out perfect for him. The tab for three of us was close to $350 that included a bottle of wine. However, it was a great meal and I would do it again!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I've not had a bad meal here, somewhat over priced and a tad pretentious.
I'd go back but I wish there were more unique offerings.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I went here for the first time (and last) for lunch. Wish we hadn't because we didn't feel well all afternoon after eating. We waited over 30 minutes for sandwiches & for what we were expecting to be good. It just wasn't-only so-so. We were disappointed. If you want a good, great, California wrap, don't go here. Go to the Stone Mill Bread in Fayetteville & get the West Coast special. You won't be disappointed and you won't wait 30 min. either. We won't go back to the River Grille!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

River Grille was really good. Good food all around. Very attentive, friendly service. Certainly made us want to go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

You order at the counter. The décor is entertaining. They have dinners in a basket (chicken or fish, fries & hush puppies). I had catfish and it was very good. They also have grilled fish plates. My husband had the trout with vegetables and potatoes and said it was very good. ($10) We were ready for something different and this was great!

1  Thank Mary44881