“Daily visit”
Review of Panera Bread Co.

No photo provided
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Drive up window is a great feature. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Great scones. Bagels are good too.

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

I love the hazelnut coffee at Panera.
It's the only reason I stop.

Today, however was my last attempt at our local shop.

You would think that a typical Thursday morning when everyone is headed to work you would monitor and have a supply of coffee.

You would think when asked, cashier and lobby attendant workers about the empty coiffed pot would not stare back at you like your asking for something special.

You would think that when the supervisor came up to refund you the money for the coffee you could not get, he would be concerned about a customer.

Clearly the Bentonville Panera has more customer and won't miss me at all.

Farewell hazelnut coffee, I will miss you.

1  Thank NWA-Travler
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Had breakfast at Panera Bread in Bentonville AR. Very tasty. I had the egg souffle with spinach and bacon. They had several different coffee flavors to choose from. The hazelnut was my choice. The bread is baked fresh every day. I found it to be clean and the people who took my order really seemed to care, they didn't rush you.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

Had brucnh today at Panera Bread in Bentonville, Arkansas and was very pleased and impressed with the quality of sevice and food and prices! Food was brought to our table and we were told that they would clean up when we finished! More of a full service than fast food places. ENJOY! rick

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I love the pick 2. My favorite is the wild rice chicken soup with the smokehouse turkey sandwich. Always delicious. Every now and again, I get a whole sandwich with my pick 2...bonus for lunch the next day. Service is always great though it can be slow during lunch. There is a drive through, but I recommend always checking your bag before driving off, you just may get someone else's order.