“Quiet Getaway!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bismarck
Country Charm Log Cabins
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Having worked 90 straight days, this was the perfect getaway. Peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
The owners made you feel at home. Cabins were great, hot tub, whirlpool bath for 2, sauna, and excerise equipment made my stay enjoyable! Just wish I had a few more days to enjoy. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 December 2013

My boyfriend and I came to country charm to get away from the city life for a few days and really enjoyed our stay! The cabin was clean, had great amenities, and was very close to hot springs. The jacuzzi, outdoor hot tub, and outdoor shower really made the trip memorable. This was my first time staying in a cabin and it was great! Also, te owners have a gorgeous dog named Buster who likes to come say hello from time to time. We will definitely e back!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My husband and I stayed in the couples cabin for our 8th anniversary. It was so relaxing! The hot tube was perfect on cold nights. The cabins are far enough away from the city to be quiet and romantic, but you can still be in Hot Springs in just a few minutes.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was such a nice, quiet getaway! The cabin is so tastefully designed and decorated and has all the luxury accomodations you would desire! The hot tub was great. The king size bed was very comfortable and the kitchen had all the things needed to make our stay nice. And the leather sofa was SO comfy... I'm now looking for one for my living room! :) Everything was great and my husband and I had a wonderful, relaxing time. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

great, great, great place to stay, we will be back! We stayed at the couples cabin and it was awesome. Outdoor shower and hot tub was so nice and private but at the same time outside. The cabins are easy to find and very nicely put together. I would suggest these cabins to anyone and everyone I know.

Room Tip: The couples cabin has a hot tub and shower outside, A MUST HAVE!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My husband and I spent two nights in the Romance Cabin and enjoyed every minute. His second home was the hot tub on the porch; mine was a comfy chair on the huge screened porch. The ceiling fans and AC did the trick of keeping the cabin cool. For entertainment, we walked the grounds, went to Hot Springs and joined a tour of Bathhouse Row guided by a National Park Ranger (excellent!), toured Garvan Woodland Gardens (very very very nice), and took a boat ride on Lake Hamilton (easily skippable). My husband grilled steaks, with the help of Buster, the Country Charm Log Cabins dog, the first night. Our second night we ate left overs, embellished with things picked up at Kroger's in Hot Springs.

I strongly recommend the cabins. Ours was quiet and comfortable and spacious. We were not bumping into each other. The shower is in the jacuzzi tub; it is not separate. There is no maid service during your stay so be neat! Bring almost everything you need (other than basic pots and pans and linens): food and condiments and freezer paper, and charcoal and charcoal lighter, shampoo, lotion, etc. The grocery store is not within walking distance. None of that is a complaint, by any means. As the motto goes: be prepared.

The kitchen is full size but compact. The stove seems adequate, there is a nice microwave, the ice maker is first rate, and the tap water tasted great. The coffee maker worked well and coffee and filters were provided. Dishwashing soap was provided.

If you are looking for a quiet very restful getaway, one of these cabins might be just the ticket.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindengal
Reviewed 12 August 2013

It was MORE than we expected. We stayed in the Red Leaf Lodge and it was absolutely beautiful. We had 4 adults and 4 teenage girls or two familes that had 2 teenage girls each. I can say with assurity that they really enjoyed the entire trip. It is so hard to please teenagers, but they really loved their spacious rooms, the outdoors atomosphere, the family room where we could all come together and have family times, eat together and go to their separate rooms to hang out. We had all the amneties of a home and the convenience of grilling dinner on the gas grill and cooking a big breakfast in the morning was PRICELESS. We had already started planning our next vacation to come back, but was told the Red Leaf Lodge would no longer be available after this year........that really took the air out of my balloon when Jerry told us that. I'm glad we captured lots of memories.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Been to Country Charm Log Cabins? Share your experiences!